BY APPLE #6 in MP3 Players

Use this compact and convenient usb-based power adapter to charge your ipad with retina display at home, on the road, or whenever it's not connected to a computer. You can connect the adapter directly to your ipad via the lightning connector. featuring a compact design, this power adapter offers fast, efficient charging. It also charges iphone and all ipod models. requires a usb to lightning cable or usb to 30-pin cable (not included, purchase separately). see more...

• Does anyone know if there's harm charging your iPhone 6 plus with t...1 Answers
Buy on Kohls
  • "I have had this product since I bought my Mac 6 years ago and have never had an issue!" in 1 review
  • "I think this was a very user friendly move." in 1 review
Cristin B.
Cristin B.
Oviedo, FL
I think it is fantastic. I love anything Apple/MAC. The problem with these, keep in mind, is if you leave it plugged in for longer than five minutes they get very hot. When I say "hot" I am serious. Make sure you don't step away from the room or leave them on a cloth furniture. Nonetheless, they do not stop working, but again no electronic is flawless. These are fantastic because you do not have to worry about the hot power adapter lines.
Nick M.
Nick M.
Las vegas, NV
I have about 10 of these.... always seem to lose/re-find them laying around. This one is great because it provides more power than the stock ones that come with your iPhone hence charging your accessories faster. With Apple products, chargers especially, I recommend sticking with Apple-made accessories. Highly recommended.
Celina M.
Celina M.
Great charger but super heavy! So heavy that it falls out of the socket sometimes. But it's still good and I'm assuming it being heavy duty will help it last long too.
Gina M.
Gina M.
Kissimmee, FL
I like cause its very portable easy to use love the color and you could use it on any usb charger
Sharon S.
Sharon S.
Pendergrass, GA
Quickly charges iPhones. Allows a bigger currant to pass through your phone.
hanna y.
hanna y.
Techie Expert
I bought a bunch of these 12w chargers at the Apple Store ,for my iPhone and for my son's iPod and iPads because they charge devices so much faster than the small wall chargers, literally in half the time. If you want to charge your device fast, get one of these!
Alex O.
Alex O.
Spring, TX
This is an awesome brand. This gets the job done and last for a long time. I would recommend. Had mine for 10 years now
Patty G.
Patty G.
Such a cute little power adapter. My husband brought his from work and it works well. We use it to charge his iPhone
Anna B.
Anna B.
White Hall, AR
Great for multiple users and holds up well under hours of use. I would recommend this to anyone.
Dre G.
Dre G.
Round rock, TX
Apple is the best. This charger last for year and year to come. Definitely worth the investment.
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
Does anyone know if there's harm charging your iPhone 6 plus with this a lot or even at all versus the smaller charger that comes with an iPhone?