BY APPLE #6 in Tablet Accessories

Use this compact and convenient USB-based power adapter to charge your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with Lightning connector at home, on the road, or whenever it's not connected to a computer. You can connect the adapter directly to your device via the Lightning connector. Featuring a compact design, this power adapter offers fast, efficient charging.

Compatibility:

iPhone Models:

iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4, iPhone 3Gs, iPhone 3G, iPhone

iPad Models:

iPad Pro 10.5-inch, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd Generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st Generation), iPad Pro 9.7-inch, iPad, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad with Retina display, iPad (3rd generation), iPad 2 (2nd generation), iPad (1st generation)

iPod Models:

iPod touch 6th Generation, iPod touch 5th Generation 16GB, iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB, iPod touch 4th Generation, iPod touch 3rd Generation, iPod touch 2nd Generation, iPod nano 7th Generation, iPod nano 6th Generation, iPod nano 5th Generation, iPod nano 4th Generation, iPod shuffle 4th Generation

What’s in the Box:

• Does anyone know if there's harm charging your iPhone 6 p...1 Answers
Apple 12W USB Power Adapter
  • "I have had this product since I bought my Mac 6 years ago and have never had an issue!" in 1 review
  • "I think this was a very user friendly move." in 1 review
Annie V.
I had kept this in the box for quite a while thinking it wasn’t such a BIG difference on any other adapter. I was completely wrong! When of my other adapter gave out I finally took this bad boy out and started to charge my phone. Keep in mind my phone was just at literally 3% of battery life. I’m off the bat I figured, “oh great, now my phone has to sit here for the next 3 hours to complete charging.” I was wrong! After just nearly an hour it was back to almost at full battery life. I was amazed at how much power it had and how quickly it charged up, i don’t even bother to use the regular adapter any longer. If only Apple could just provide this for the regular phone chargers that would be amazing!
Guyenanh D.
Oakdale, MN
Techie Expert Level 2
By far my favorite wall charger for my apple products. Charges quickly and I love how you can travel with this adapter and can buy extra adapters for it! It never over heats and hasn't died on me. I've had it for about 4 years now and it's still going strong! No wear or tear at all
Nick M.
Las vegas, NV
I have about 10 of these.... always seem to lose/re-find them laying around. This one is great because it provides more power than the stock ones that come with your iPhone hence charging your accessories faster. With Apple products, chargers especially, I recommend sticking with Apple-made accessories. Highly recommended.
Cassandra C.
Fairfax, MN
I really like how Apple has converted their chargers to be USB compatible as well. I think this was a very user friendly move. As a consumer I find it very handy. Its economically wise as well! I personally don't have any complaints thus far. I have had this specific style of charger from apple for 2 years now.
Cristin B.
Oviedo, FL
I think it is fantastic. I love anything Apple/MAC. The problem with these, keep in mind, is if you leave it plugged in for longer than five minutes they get very hot. When I say "hot" I am serious. Make sure you don't step away from the room or leave them on a cloth furniture. Nonetheless, they do not stop working, but again no electronic is flawless. These are fantastic because you do not have to worry about the hot power adapter lines.
Leslie G.
Hayward, CA
I love this adapter. I use it to charge my iPhone 6 and iPad mini 2. It always charges them both very quickly. i always receive compliments on its charging speed and people are always asking me if its worth getting. My answer is always yes and in my opinion the best results come when you use a chord as well.
hanna y.
Techie Expert Level 1
I bought a bunch of these 12w chargers at the Apple Store ,for my iPhone and for my son's iPod and iPads because they charge devices so much faster than the small wall chargers, literally in half the time. If you want to charge your device fast, get one of these!
Celina M.
Great charger but super heavy! So heavy that it falls out of the socket sometimes. But it's still good and I'm assuming it being heavy duty will help it last long too.
Corinne L.
Danville, CA
I prefer this charger over the regular square charger that is provided with the iPhone . The reason for that is because this one charges much faster when you use the Lightning cord vs the small cube one and the Lightning cord. You can see the difference in them big time !
Joanna S.
This is basically what I use to charge my iPod. Small, easy to take pretty much anywhere.. It fully charges your device in 25-30 minutes. Do recommend this if you're on the go.
Lindsey L.
Techie Expert Level 2
Does anyone know if there's harm charging your iPhone 6 plus with this a lot or even at all versus the smaller charger that comes with an iPhone?