BY APPLE #20 in Tablets

Capacity: 64GB / 256GB / 512GB

Finish: Space Gray, Gold, Silver

Size and Weight:

• Height: 12 inches (305.7 mm)
  • Width: 8.68 inches (220.6 mm)
  • Depth: 0.27 inch (6.9 mm)
  • Weight (Wi-Fi): 1.49 pounds (677 grams)
  • Weight (Wi-Fi + Cellular): 1.53 pounds (692 grams)

Buttons and Connectors:

• Volume up/down
  • Dual microphones

• Retina display
  • 12.9-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit Multi-Touch display
  • 2732-by-2048 resolution at 264 pixels per inch (ppi)
  • ProMotion technology
  • Wide color display (P3)
  • True Tone display

• Digital zoom up to 5x
  • Optical image stabilization
  • Six‑element lens
  • Quad-LED True Tone flash
  • Panorama (up to 63 megapixels)
  • Sapphire crystal lens cover

Video Recording:

• 4K video recording at 30 fps
  • 1080p HD video recording at 30 fps or 60 fps
  • 720p HD video recording at 30 fps
  • Optical image stabilization for video
  • Quad-LED True Tone flash
  • Slo‑mo video support for 1080p at 120 fps and 720p at 240 fps
  • Time‑lapse video with stabilization
  • Cinematic video stabilization (1080p and 720p)
  • Continuous autofocus video

Audio Calling:

• FaceTime audio
  • iPad to any FaceTime-enabled device over Wi-Fi or cellular

Speakers: Four speaker audio

Microphones: Dual microphones for calls, video recording, and audio recording

Cellular and Wireless All models:

• Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n/ac); dual band (2.4GHz and 5GHz); HT80 with MIMO
  • Bluetooth 4.2 technology

Cellular and Wireless Wi‑Fi + Cellular models:

• UMTS/HSPA/​HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz); GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)
  • CDMA EV-DO Rev. A and Rev. B (800, 1900 MHz)
  • LTE Advanced (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 11, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 38, 39, 40, 41)
  • Data only
  • Wi-Fi calling
  • Embedded Apple SIM

SIM Card:

• Nano-SIM (supports Apple SIM)
  • Embedded Apple SIM

• Barometer
  • Ambient light sensor

Touch ID:

• Unlock iPad
  • Secure personal data within apps
  • Make purchases from the iTunes Store, App Store, and iBooks Store

Apple Pay: Pay with your iPad using Touch ID within apps and on the web

• Use your voice to send messages, set reminders, and more
  • Get proactive suggestions
  • Use hands-free
  • Listen and identify songs

Power and Battery:

• Built‐in 41‐watt‐hour rechargeable lithium‑polymer battery
  • Up to 10 hours of surfing the web on Wi‐Fi, watching video, or listening to music
  • Charging via power adapter or USB to computer system
  • Wi-Fi + Cellular models: Up to 9 hours of surfing the web using cellular data network

Operating System:

• iCloud Drive
  • Multitasking
  • QuickType Keyboard
  • Night Shift

Accessibility features help people with disabilities get the most out of their new iPad Pro. With built-in support for vision, hearing, physical and motor skills, and learning and literacy, you can create and do amazing things.

Accessibility Features include:

• Switch Control
  • Closed Captions
  • AssistiveTouch
  • Speak Screen

Built-in Apps: Built-in apps are an essential part of your iPad experience and are efficiently designed to use less than 200MB of storage.

Built-in Apps Include:

• Podcasts
  • Find My iPhone
  • Find My Friends
  • iCloud Drive

Free Apps from Apple: Pages, Numbers, Keynote, iMovie, GarageBand, and iTunes U are preinstalled on iPad.

Apple Free Apps Include:

• Music Memos
  • Clips
  • Swift Playgrounds

System Requirements:

• Apple ID (required for some features)
  • Internet access10

Syncing with iTunes on a Mac or PC requires:

Mac: OS X 10.9.5 or later
PC: Windows 7 or later
iTunes 12.5 or later

Audio Playback:

• Frequency response: 20Hz to 20,000Hz
  • Audio formats supported: AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Dolby Digital (AC-3), Dolby Digital Plus (E-AC-3), Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV
  • User-configurable maximum volume limit

TV and Video:

• AirPlay Mirroring, photos, audio, and video out to Apple TV (2nd generation or later)
  • Video mirroring and video out support: Up to 1080p through Lightning Digital AV Adapter and Lightning to VGA Adapter (adapters sold separately)
  • Video formats supported: H.264 video up to 4K, 30 frames per second, High Profile level 4.2 with AAC‑LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio or Dolby Audio up to 1008 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo or multichannel audio, in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; MPEG‑4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC‑LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio or Dolby Audio up to 1008 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo or multichannel audio, in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; Motion JPEG (M‑JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format

Mail Attachment Support - Viewable document types:

.jpg, .tiff, .gif (images); .doc and .docx (Microsoft Word); .htm and .html (web pages); .key (Keynote); .numbers (Numbers); .pages (Pages); .pdf (Preview and Adobe Acrobat); .ppt and .pptx (Microsoft PowerPoint); .txt (text); .rtf (rich text format); .vcf (contact information); .xls and .xlsx (Microsoft Excel); .zip; .ics

Environmental Requirements:

• Operating ambient temperature: 32° to 95° F (0° to 35° C)
  • Nonoperating temperature: -4° to 113° F (-20° to 45° C)
  • Relative humidity: 5% to 95% noncondensing
  • Operating altitude: tested up to 10,000 feet (3000 m)

In the Box:

• iPad Pro
  • Lightning to USB Cable
  • USB Power Adapter

Buy on Walmart
Becki M.
Lansing, MI
I’ve had my iPad Pro 12.9” (256gb) since around Thanksgiving of 2016. My hand-me-down MacBook Pro was dying on me and instead of replacing it with another laptop, I decided to try the iPad Pro. I knew a regular iPad would feel too small as a laptop replacement & I was also afraid that the regular iPad wouldn’t be able to handle everything I wanted to throw at it (word processing, web browsing and photo editing). The iPad Pro has been a great replacement & I’m loving it more every day. It does everything I wanted it to do and I’ve reached the point where I don’t miss having a computer at all. I just recently bit the bullet and invested in the Smart Keyboard and Apple Pencil. I wish I would have bought them sooner because right now there is not a single thing I wish my iPad could do that it doesn’t already do.

- Size makes it a smoother transition for someone who wants a laptop replacement, but still small enough to throw in a bag or large purse
- Everything moves lightning fast & you can easily switch between apps without slowing anything down
- Battery lasts a long time
- Display is great for watching movies or looking at/editing pictures
- Touch screen is responsive enough that I was able to easily type emails and social media posts before I had the Smart Keyboard

- Cost of accessories. I actually think the Smart Keyboard and Apple Pencil make this iPad the complete package and everyone should have them, but the price makes that hard
Koral N.
Lacey, WA
#giftcrush campaign ! I love my iPad pro. I wouldn't trade it for the world - I never go to work or anywhere without it. I bought the pencil for it and the keyboard case and it's like a mini laptop in my purse. I'm actually buying one for my mom for Christmas! Apple 12.9‑inch iPad Pro
Sarah E.
One of the best gifts I’ve bought myself in a long time. It’s an upgrade from my MacBook Pro for sure!
- 4 speakers for incredible sound
-touch screen
-Smart keyboard/cover for easy typing
-Apple Pencil for amazing drawing skills
- Portable with great battery life
Greg R.
Cedar Park
Love my iPad Pro. Decided to give it a try and get rid of my old MacBook. Best decision. It does everything I need it to do and more! I have had zero issues since purchasing it and would highly recommend this to anyone!
Kayla F.
Hollywood, FL
I love my rose gold iPad pro! It is great. There are so many apps o van use and it's functionality really works for me. I use it for school and I'm able to so everything I need like take notes ,record, download books and much more. It is very pricy but I think worth the price!
Ali S.
East Amherst
The 12.9" iPad Pro is a beast of an iPad. Love the screen size, with add-on keyboard it can replace a notebook. The display is amazingly bright! While the iPAD pro has that familiar IOS interface. It is great for business users, travelers, students, and educators. Add the pen you have a full blown notebook that can translate your text into useful notes. Use Onedrive to store your documents and notes so that you can access them from any platform or device.
Carissa M.
Waterbury, CT
I LOVE my IPad Pro!! I am a fan of Apple products. I do have my IPhone 7s. So it's like having my fave phone super sized.

I am able to draw on there. Receive phone calls. Watch Netflix.

The resolution is the sharpest I've seen. Efficient. I can go from apps to app. No slow time. The camera and speakers are of good quality. And with Sprint Nextel I only paid $28/month as a loyal customer.
Carol S.
I've been waiting for my new iPad Pro in rose gold to be delivered after we preordered two. As soon as I had it up and running there hasn't been a day that passed that I'm not using it, whether it be gaming or designing using the nicely designed pencil stylus! It's so thin, lightweight, has a larger screen and easy to handle too! We love our iPad Pro's and would recommend it to everyone!
Lara H.
I just love my iPad Pro! I use it with the Apple Pencil and just love how it is like my own personal assistant! I use it daily for movies to fall asleep to at night, I record my journal using the Pencil, I use general apps like Social Media, I use it for the news, I use it for gaming. The speakers are excellent too, so the sound quality is just fabulous for my music. I have never once regretted my purchase and I know I never will! Thanks, Apple!
Megan B.
Atlanta, GA
Have you had any issues with your iPad Pro? If so what were the issues? Were they easily resolved?
Eman A.
How to buy it free of costs
Gustavo M.
Is this tablet good to play with?
What's the happiness thing about ipad
Farah k.