ElectronicsComputersLaptopsApple
12" MacBook Retina (2015) 11GHz Core "M", Space Gray - Used, Very Good condition

Apple 12-inch MacBook Retina, 1.1GHz Core "M" "Early 2015" Space Gray, with 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, macOS 10.12.x Sierra. Used, Very Good condition

Would love to try out.
Me encantaria poder recibirlo para luego dar mi opinión de este producto!!
I’ve never owned an Apple laptop because I’ve always been told it wasn’t worth it. I’m looking to invest in one, how reliable is it in terms of battery life, performance, and wifi connectivity?
Start your review of Apple 12" MacBook Retina (2015) 1.1GHz Core "M", Space Gray - Used, Very Good condition!
Liz D.
Eden Prairie, MN
Apple 12" MacBook Retina (2015) 1.1GHz Core "M", Space Gray - Used, Very Good condition uploaded by Liz D.
Purchased at: Best Buy
The  12-inch Apple MacBook is  thin and light, has a premium look.Details: Only one USB-C port, with no adapters included.
Emilia L.
Apple 12" MacBook Retina (2015) 1.1GHz Core "M", Space Gray - Used, Very Good condition uploaded by Emilia L.
I used to have the MacBook 2018 in rose gold. But I hate the fact that I wasn’t able to charge my phone or listen music with my headphones because the only plug it has it is the one you use for charging the MacBook. Nevertheless it is good for trips tho
Its_denijah C.
Fayetteville, GA
Apple 12" MacBook Retina (2015) 1.1GHz Core "M", Space Gray - Used, Very Good condition uploaded by Its_denijah C.
Though I love my Mac and my dad bought this for me as a high school graduation present I would not recommend this computer if you were going to college one because the systems are totally different than what my college professors use everything that I write has to be transferred into PDF files another thing is I am an interior design student and we have to use CAD Mac computers do not do good with CAS another thing is my computer does not have a CD drive nor USB that is very frustrating
Yumiko K.
Irvine
Apple 12" MacBook Retina (2015) 1.1GHz Core "M", Space Gray - Used, Very Good condition uploaded by Yumiko K.
I still have it! I have a MacBook Air as well, but I just love my old Pro! It’s durable, and it has never given me any issues.
colleen A.
Abington, MA
Apple 12" MacBook Retina (2015) 1.1GHz Core "M", Space Gray - Used, Very Good condition uploaded by colleen A.
Love it use it everyday for school and to use Lightroom to edit photos and of course I had to put my pura vida stickers on it #brand ambassador
Kiera T.
Oviedo, FL
Love apple laptop never have any viruses. I usually break any computer that comes my way I have had mine for two year love.
Allison C.
Smyrna, GA
Loving this new Macbook! It's so light and I am in love with the Gold color!!! The only drawback is that there is a single port, so I had to purchase an Minix Adaptor to be able to access all my USB/SD Card/HDMI ports.
Family V.
I LOVE my macbook and ALL Apple products!! I have been an apple fan since the iPod. I really do try to purchase as many apple products as I can---they are simply just worth it. The retina display is INCREDIBLE. My eyes literally had to get adjusted to how CRISP and CLEAR this screen is. The lit keyboard is such a sleek, modern & alluring feature. It is a beautiful machine. I will have to come back and review this laptop again...There is so much to say about this macbook. This laptop is made of aluminum--it is incredibly sturdy,but very light. Some not so techs-features: I tend to have several tabs open at once and if I ever need to restart the macbook---it will go to exactly the same browsers I had open--regardless of the size! This computer is amazing...there are so many features to discuss from iMovie, Safari, Pages and all of the amazing apps that come with it. Apple has never failed me.
Hillary S.
New york, NY
I recently got the new macbook and it's ok. The display is amazing. Having only one plug is not amazing. It is so annoying to find the converter any time I need to plug something in and charge at the same time, or use USB. I don't love the new keyboard either. It's so flat it is hard to type on.
Ibrahim U.
Erie, PA
Makes me look like an artist when I open it as Starbucks. Overall computer is really fast, with plenty of memory. Classic Apple design so you know its sleek and elegant. Would suggest sizing up and getting the 13.3 inch though.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Florencia A.