Meet the new iPad Pro. It's all new, all screen and all powerful. Completely redesigned and packed with Apple's most advanced technology, it will make you rethink what iPad is capable of. And what a computer is capable of. Comes in Space Gray and Silver colors (subject to availability). Get the most out of your 11-inch iPad Pro (2018) with Verizon, the nation's largest and most reliable 4G LTE network.

I have an ipad pro 9.7 with 1st gen apple pencil. Should I get the new [product:apple-11-inch-ipad-pro] and Apple Pencil 2nd Generation for iPad Pro?
How do you find the new iPad as compared to the older models?
Does anyone use iPad Pro with Cricut design space?
Start your review of Apple 11-inch iPad® Pro!
Catherine I.
Staten Island, NY
Apple 11-inch iPad® Pro uploaded by Catherine I.
I love the versatility of the IPad Pro. I use it everyday from my editing projects to checking my emails. Def would love so color options. Other than that I haven’t had any problems and can say this is a piece of tech I recommend.
Isabelle H.
cloverdale, OR
Apple 11-inch iPad® Pro uploaded by Isabelle H.
Purchased at: Apple
This is great for at home or traveling. I use it 24/7 and if I forgot to charge it all good takes no time to charge.
Ariel C.
Hayward, CA
Apple 11-inch iPad® Pro uploaded by Ariel C.
Apple 11-inch iPad® Pro uploaded by Ariel C.
I’ve been an Apple user since the iPhone 6 came out. As a college student, Apple is definitely expensive but I think it’s worth it. I recently purchased the iPad Pro 2020 11in 128GB to replace my older MacBook Air. I absolutely love this tablet. You can literally replace a whole laptop with this and there’s so much you can do. I also purchased the Apple Pencil 2nd Gen. to use it with the iPad. Absolutely life changing.
Lorena M.
Sun Lakes, AZ
Apple 11-inch iPad® Pro uploaded by Lorena M.
Purchased at: Best Buy
Amo este iPad y más si tienes una mente creativa, es muy buena para el diseño y todo lo relacionado con esto, tiene una excelente cámara y como todo producto apple es bastante versátil y eficaz, en cuanto al manejo de archivos en el iCloud y todo lo que tiene iOS!
Stephanie S.
Niceville
Apple 11-inch iPad® Pro uploaded by Stephanie S.
Purchased at: Best Buy
I have had my iPad Pro for a few years now and love it! I use it for school and work and its so convenient. I only have to carry a lightweight tablet rather than a ton of notebooks. I prefer this size over the bigger one, it is plenty big and convenient, not too bulky
Vanessa F.
Bought this for my niece for Christmas! She needed something to play games on and just FaceTime on! She loves it and I love this all Apple products
David C.
Sterling, VA
Apple 11-inch iPad® Pro uploaded by David C.
Purchased at: Amazon
This giant guy helps me every day at work... It's really helpful when you need to show any documentation to your customers (makes it easy to read) more when you help older people. Apple 11-inch iPad® Pro
Brandon G.
Hayward, CA
Apple 11-inch iPad® Pro uploaded by Brandon G.
I’ve owned about 4-5 iPads and this is my favorite one! The resolution and colors keep improving. My suggestion would be though that you should not upgrade every single time a new iPad comes out. If you wait 1 generation you will notice the difference more.
Jaden H.
Omaha, NE
As a medical student, this iPad is EVERYTHING! I use it all day every day for studying, and it makes my life so much easier. I love the Apple Pencil for taking notes. It’s so fast and holds the charge well. Highly recommend
Swati P.
Gainesville, FL
Apple 11-inch iPad® Pro uploaded by Swati P.
I really enjoy using my iPad and Apple Pencil for notes. You can also have apps like Netflix and Hulu open in a smaller screen while working on assignments so that is nice.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Megan B.
Morehead, KY
il y a 10 mois
Apple 11-inch iPad® Pro ? Is it really worth it to get the 12.9 in version? Whats the difference between the 2018 and 2020 versions? Is it worth the extra money for the 2020?
Brandon G. il y a 8 mois
For me it was because I use my iPad for streaming and the resolution is better and more crisp.
Krishna P.
Mississauga
Lakshmi V. il y a 10 mois
I know some. 1. Face recognition 2. Apple Pencil 2 support 3. Pencil magnetic charging 4. Magic keypad support 5. End to end screen
Shannah W.
Bakersville
Bre W. il y a 6 mois
Yes! I use mine for business and Netflix haha and I love my iPad! It’s also a convenient/portable size compared to a laptop!
Zachary M.