Apple - 102-Inch iPad - Latest Model - (8th Generation) with Wi-Fi - 128GB - Gold

Delightfully capable. Surprisingly affordable. More function. More fun

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Apple - 10.2-Inch iPad - Latest Model - (8th Generation) with Wi-Fi - 128GB - Gold!
How would you rate this product?
Galilea C.
Alice, TX
Apple - 10.2-Inch iPad - Latest Model - (8th Generation) with Wi-Fi - 128GB - Gold uploaded by Galilea C.
This product is every essential but it does take a very long time charging so if your not patient or only have one charger cord I wouldn’t recommend but still a very good product.
Jerrica S.
Hammond, LA
Apple - 10.2-Inch iPad - Latest Model - (8th Generation) with Wi-Fi - 128GB - Gold uploaded by Jerrica S.
I absolutely am an Apple girl through and through! I love the brightness of the screen, fast processing speeds and of course being linked to my other Apple products.
Ashley J.
Westmoreland, TN
We just purchased this iPad and as always we have no complaints. I purchased this for my son for when school starts and he loves it of course! It’s not bulky nor heavy! I highly recommend
Caleb H.
This is great product for a student especially if you buy an Apple Pencil with it as it makes writing notes and studying so much easier and more enjoyable. I love it however it does take a long time to charge. I definitely recommend for a student!

Looking for your answer?