- "Whenever I used to have technical problems, customer service was always very helpful as well as the staff at my local Apple store." in 76 reviews
- "I switched to Apple in 2007 and since have owned on iMac, two macbook pros, three ipads, four iphones and many other accessories." in 42 reviews
- "they are not user friendly at all and very hard to get used to...I am a snob when it comes to iphones though I wont buy anything but" in 26 reviews
- "That being said, I still love my iPad mini, it's very useful and I actually used it in place of a laptop for about six months and was mostly functional with that. " in 23 reviews
- "i just love love love apple will never go back to android it will the biggest down great ever quick to start up not slow and easy to use " in 23 reviews
We also use various Apple products in our business (dental office) such as iPads, iPad minis, iPod, and Apple TVs. I have been impressed with the quality and lack of technical issues on all of my Apple products. We always purchase Apple Care+, but we've barely needed to use it.
Our MacBook is far superior to any other Windows based computer we've owned, and has been worth every penny of the $3000+ we invested in it. We almost never experience crashes or errors. We use Windows based computers in our office and they are always crashing with unexpected errors, unlike the MacBook. We would love to have MAC computers in our office too, but unfortunately our dental practice management software only works with Windows! :(
None of my IPhones have never had any major issues and are very durable and easy to use with tons of convenience features, as is my iPad. Apple TV has made it convenient to store our digital movie collection, and has a vastly superior picture quality when streaming compared to when we stream directly form our TV or Blu-ray player. I also love Apple Pay and subscribe to Apple Music. I love Apple and would recommend them over any other brand for the products they offer.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos