BY APPLE #22 in Electronics Stores

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Apple
  • "Whenever I used to have technical problems, customer service was always very helpful as well as the staff at my local Apple store." in 76 reviews
  • "I switched to Apple in 2007 and since have owned on iMac, two macbook pros, three ipads, four iphones and many other accessories." in 42 reviews
  • "they are not user friendly at all and very hard to get used to...I am a snob when it comes to iphones though I wont buy anything but" in 26 reviews
  • "That being said, I still love my iPad mini, it's very useful and I actually used it in place of a laptop for about six months and was mostly functional with that. " in 23 reviews
  • "i just love love love apple will never go back to android it will the biggest down great ever quick to start up not slow and easy to use " in 23 reviews
Jessica R.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Techie Expert
I have so many Apple products and have been a customer for years. I honestly cannot see myself going to another company. Everything is so seamless and it is so easy to integrate between apple products! They also have some of the best apps and editing software.
Steven S.
Techie Expert
Everything in my life is Apple: MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Iphone, accessories... You name it, I have it! I like Apple's customer service -- they are very fair and giving. The products are designed with a modern touch, which very much fits my aesthetic. Highly recommend!
Paige K.
Apple is such a great company ! I myself own an apple phone, laptop- and iPad ! I don't see any room for improvement and I would definitely recommend- definitely my favorite purchase I mean I can't live without my phone ! haha❤❤️️
Heather M.
I love Apple products! They're user friendly, quick, the screens have a great color, comes with a good warranty, and various accessories that can work together (phones; watches; computers; etc). The company has really blossomed recently and I feel like they're definitely a top competitor!
Shakeela P.
Littleton, NC
Techie Expert
I prefer Apple over Android, my last 4 phones have been Apple iPhones . I am overall satisfied, anytime I’ve had an issue with my phone I’ve called the 1-800 number and the customer service was outstanding. My problem was resolved with one easy phone call, I definitely recommend.
Amanda B.
Sandy, UT
I am a huge fan of Apple products. I currently own an iPhone 7 128GB in Rose Gold and have been upgrading at least every other year for the past 5-6 years after switching from Android-based phones. I also own an iPad Pro 256GB in Rose Gold, and have been using an iPad as a tablet exclusively for several years as well. My husband and I also share a 15" MacBook Pro as our home computer, and we have 3 Apple TVs (1 second generation, and 2 4th generations) in our house.

We also use various Apple products in our business (dental office) such as iPads, iPad minis, iPod, and Apple TVs. I have been impressed with the quality and lack of technical issues on all of my Apple products. We always purchase Apple Care+, but we've barely needed to use it.

Our MacBook is far superior to any other Windows based computer we've owned, and has been worth every penny of the $3000+ we invested in it. We almost never experience crashes or errors. We use Windows based computers in our office and they are always crashing with unexpected errors, unlike the MacBook. We would love to have MAC computers in our office too, but unfortunately our dental practice management software only works with Windows! :(

None of my IPhones have never had any major issues and are very durable and easy to use with tons of convenience features, as is my iPad. Apple TV has made it convenient to store our digital movie collection, and has a vastly superior picture quality when streaming compared to when we stream directly form our TV or Blu-ray player. I also love Apple Pay and subscribe to Apple Music. I love Apple and would recommend them over any other brand for the products they offer.
Sabrina L.
Pullman, WA
Apple always has the things i am looking for, whether its for my smart phone or my macbook, and whenever i am having problems with my computer the apple store knows exactly whats wrong and most of the time they fix it within like five minutes!!!
Hope H.
Murray
I enjoy the simplicity and effectiveness of the products provided by Apple. I have been an Apple user for several years now and have had minimal issues which were all easily and readily resolved at Apple stores. I would shop here again.
Citlally V.
I love apple products very well. They are great quality and have great service. I shop here every once and a while because of price. But other than that my favorite purchase was buying the iPhone 7 Plus. I recommend will shopping here to others.
Saglara O.
Hilo, HI
My husband hates apple so much, yet he still uses iPhone bc he knows there's no better smartphone out there. And his iPad 2 still works fine even though it's so old now ! For me it's same, when I get my first iPhone it was 4s, I didn't wanna spend so much money on the phone, but when I got it, I couldn't understand how I used my old crappy slow smartphones !!??! After that I got my iPad mini and it was everything to me, i didn't even use laptop much. Now I don't see much need to use iPad, since iPhones have pretty big displays and yes, I got my MacBook too. Apple does great job, I really wish it was less expensive, but I don't mind spending more to have much much much higher quality products ! Steve Jobs was a cool dude! My favorite quote is his quote "stay hungry, stay foolish". Thank you, Steve, for Apple !
Simone Pisani B.
Techie Expert
Do you guys prefer #Apple or #Samsung?
Autumn D.
Manassas, VA
What is your favorite Apple product?
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
What do you like better about apple then android?
Kyleigh S.
Flower mound, Tx
What apple products do you have
Karina H.