CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 41O 5O4O ?
What feature would you love to see with the next update?
Can you use any Apple TV on a 4K or do you have to use the 5th gen 4K?
Start your review of Apple!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Whenever I used to have technical problems, customer service was always very helpful as well as the staff at my local Apple store.in reviews
I switched to Apple in 2007 and since have owned on iMac, two macbook pros, three ipads, four iphones and many other accessories.in reviews
they are not user friendly at all and very hard to get used to...I am a snob when it comes to iphones though I wont buy anything butin reviews
That being said, I still love my iPad mini, it's very useful and I actually used it in place of a laptop for about six months and was mostly functional with that. in reviews
i just love love love apple will never go back to android it will the biggest down great ever quick to start up not slow and easy to use in reviews
Gina M.
Techie Expert Level 2
Apple uploaded by Gina M.
This is a very hard choice. Don’t get me wrong I love Apple products, I literally know everything about them but.. my main issue with them is they come out with phones wayyy to fast like DAMN CHILLL you know? Like I only had the IPhone XR for about 2 years and my phone is slow as hell since the iphone 13 model came out. But like I said I love having an iphone. Moving on. Second issue, The customer service in store and on the phone is complete garbage! Like I usually can figure out my trouble shooting issues for myself but sometimes I really need to talk to someone it’s like they are completely uneducated on how to help. Apple had taken $300 from my Apple Pay and it literally took over 3 weeks to get all that money back and it was completely ridiculous. But other than that apple products are pretty great and I highly recommend :)
Amberlyn Z.
Springfield, OH
Techie Expert Level 2
Apple uploaded by Amberlyn Z.
I love my iPhone mini 12 , it's really fits my size, style, & etc. Only thing about it was I couldn't get the color I wanted.. Apple iPhone 12 mini 128GB ! But no big deal because I could have waited a little while but I wanted my phone that day.
Mary caitlyn O.
Techie Expert Level 3
Apple uploaded by Mary caitlyn O.
I love every apple product I've ever had! I have a Mac book & I LOVE it. It's literally the only laptop I've ever had that has been consistently good. No bugs, still super fast, easily updatable, everything. It's over all a great product. I have no complaints!!!
Kateryna N.
East Hanover, NJ
Techie Expert Level 2
Apple uploaded by Kateryna N.
Started from the bottom ... now we here. On the left you can see my old phone, the Xiaomi Redmi 4A that served me for about five years. I couldn't even tag it on here because this model is discontinued. On the right - my new iPhone 13! (not the mini, the regular one) I think I'll never experience THAT big of a jump in my technology upgrades again, so wanted to capture them side by side! I'm also v proud of the fact that I paid for the iPhone myself, with my hard-earned money that I've been saving over the years. Now ya girl can finally treat herself! Smartphone Redmi Note 8 4+64Go 48.0MP+8.0MP+2.0MP+2.0MP 4000mAh,Blanc Apple 5.4 iPhone 13 Mini - Apple A15 Bionic Chip 128GB Storage 2340 x
Rocio de Los Angeles  T.
Easton, PA
Techie Expert Level 3
Apple uploaded by Rocio de Los Angeles  T.
I love all the products of apple 🍏 since 15 years old I use Apple. I used to have 4 and I changed for 5 and after 2 year ago I chance for 7.
Aryana A.
Techie Expert Level 2
Apple uploaded by Aryana A.
This came out last year (2020) I think it is great and specially for college students since it is really lightweight and not heavy at all so it can be carried around without it being heavy I recommend getting it if you’re interested it works well I’ve had no problems with this MacBook(:
Svitlana B.
Waconia, MN
Techie Expert Level 2
Apple uploaded by Svitlana B.
Apple lover here! Got this computer for photo retouching! Stylish and awesome! Love the wireless keyboard and mouse.
Lorie H.
Techie Expert Level 3
Apple uploaded by Lorie H.
I have the old generation and can’t upload apps. Disappointing, the new 4th gen 4K or 5th gen will be my next purchase. Have to keep product up to date like the phones, watches, and computers. Is it worth it we will see. Apple TV (3rd Generation) meet your newer model Apple TV Apple TV 4K
Geriann C.
Grand BLANC , MI
Apple uploaded by Geriann C.
Apple uploaded by Geriann C.
The Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max is amazing! The three cameras are so crazy for filming and pictures. Truly, really groundbreaking after the X! I’m really impressed and I feel this is worth it. I wasn’t impressed with the green. My boyfriend chose that one.
Julie W.
Hixson, TN
Techie Expert Level 1
I have been using Apple products for many years now. I am currently using the iPad 11 Pro and the iPhone12 Pro.The best feature for me with Apple products is the fact that all of my information is at my fingertips no matter where I am. In my line of work I am always on the go and having my research handy is a great convenience. I highly recommend trying at least one Apple product. You will be amazedApple iPhone 12 Pro Max 256 GB Apple iPad Pro 11-inch 2nd gen

104 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lorie H.
il y a un an
Can you use any Apple TV on a 4K or do you have to use the 5th gen 4K?
Jennifer H. il y a un an
You can use the 4th Gen Apple TV on a 4K TV. You don’t have to upgrade to Apple 4K if you already own an Apple TV. I’ve personally never used Apple TV so I’m probably not the best person to give advice but I have used the Skystream streaming device solely since I cut the cord in 2013 so I do feel I am very familiar with streaming devices in general. If you are looking to purchase one for the first time there isn’t much difference in price in my opinion between the two and you get a lot more for your money with the upgraded Apple TV 4K. If you have a 4K television you will definitely get better resolution and color by upgrading. If your TV supports HDR10, you will be amazed when you watch a 4K movie. Apple TV 4K currently is the only self-contained set-top box that supports Dolby Vision if you are interested in that feature. You will also get better performance with the Apple TV 4K. 4K iTunes movie upgrades are free as well with it from my understanding, so any HD movies you've purchased in iTunes gets an automatic 4K upgrade (if it’s available in 4K). You don't have to do anything extra for the upgrade, you just need to log in with your Apple ID and they should be there. If you've purchased or downloaded movies from Google Play, iTunes or Amazon, you can watch all of them across each brand's streaming media outlet. That includes 4K movies you've purchased as well. So if you've bought a 4K movie from Amazon or Google Play you can watch it in the Movies app on Apple TV 4K. You don't need a separate app for each one. For all the amazing benefits that come with Apple TV 4K, there may still a couple of reasons you might consider not upgrading. From your question I would assume you already have a 4K TV but if your television set doesn't support 4K you definitely don’t need to upgrade. Having the appropriate internet speed becomes imperative when you're trying to stream 4K video though so you will probably need a minimum of around 25mbps for some of the more popular streaming services for internet download speeds so you need to make sure you check with your service provider and ask what you currently have if you aren’t sure before purchasing. If you will be using it for gaming at all you will probably need more than 25mbps and I would definitely advise picking up a compatible gaming controller. Siri’s remote touch is definitely not the greatest for gaming. I think it honestly depends on where your interest in 4K lies because if you are happy with 1080P then you really don’t need to worry about upgrading.
Cindy V.
West Palm Bch, FL
il y a 2 ans
Jocelyn L. il y a 2 ans
I love the camera on my iPhone 12 Pro Max
More’s G.
New Castle, DE
il y a 2 ans
Who is Apple’s biggest fan ? ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Apple iPhone 11 Pro[product:apple-airpods-(2nd-gen)-with-charging-case] Apple
Brenda R.
Norfolk, VA
il y a 3 ans
Apple? Or Samsung ? ? Which is better and why ?
Monika K. il y a 2 ans
Apple is better it literally will last ur life long but Samsung or any android can only last a year or two
Jeph F.