Add a Photo

Amanda B.
Sandy, UT
Feb. 2, 2017, 5:53 p.m.
Review for: Apple
I am a huge fan of Apple products. I currently own an iPhone 7 128GB in Rose Gold and have been upgrading at least every other year for the past 5-6 years after switching from Android-based phones. I also own an iPad Pro 256GB in Rose Gold, and have been using an iPad as a tablet exclusively for several years as well. My husband and I also share a 15" MacBook Pro as our home computer, and we have 3 Apple TVs (1 second generation, and 2 4th generations) in our house.

We also use various Apple products in our business (dental office) such as iPads, iPad minis, iPod, and Apple TVs. I have been impressed with the quality and lack of technical issues on all of my Apple products. We always purchase Apple Care+, but we've barely needed to use it.

Our MacBook is far superior to any other Windows based computer we've owned, and has been worth every penny of the $3000+ we invested in it. We almost never experience crashes or errors. We use Windows based computers in our office and they are always crashing with unexpected errors, unlike the MacBook. We would love to have MAC computers in our office too, but unfortunately our dental practice management software only works with Windows! :(

None of my IPhones have never had any major issues and are very durable and easy to use with tons of convenience features, as is my iPad. Apple TV has made it convenient to store our digital movie collection, and has a vastly superior picture quality when streaming compared to when we stream directly form our TV or Blu-ray player. I also love Apple Pay and subscribe to Apple Music. I love Apple and would recommend them over any other brand for the products they offer.
Kay K.
Kay K.
I hate Apple as a brand. They're the epitome of a greedy corporation. All their updates are only compatible with newer models so if you have the latest iphone but can't update your OS, you're crap outta luck. Plus they're extremely petty which is why Chrome doesn't work properly on all computers. I can't wait to someone makes PCs more efficient so I can rid myself of them once and for all. Btw, be careful with Apple Music. Some people are reporting their non-Apple downloaded music being erased from their CPUs without their consent.
Carolyn B.
Carolyn B.
Alexandria, VA
I love everything Apple. I have been brand loyal since I started photography 10+ years ago and they are always top rated for graphic arts due to their resolution. I have had every iPhone since the iPhone 4 and had the first generation iPod mini. The iPad is also a great item. Their Genius Bar is second to none when it comes to customer service and cannot be beat. They have exceptional warranty programs as well. App store is by far superior to any other platform. Very user friendly operating system!
Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Im an android girl, but i have owned some ipods, and Ipod nano's in my day. I also have owned a big iPod home deck sterio system that was ALL white with a dock in the middle, that had 4 Cd slots with neon lighted sliding doors. It was dope. Then one day, it stopped working. So did all my Ipods. With that being said, i have owned apple products, i would just rather have an android than an apple phone. Good company though. The C.E.O seems to care about his customers, and their privacy.
Tuyen B.
Tuyen B.
Apple is a very neat brand. I'm an apple user and haven't decided to switch to any other company. Their customer service is kind and their products are very user friendly. My parents actually want an iPhone and I will have to teach them how to use it, but I don't mind because it isn't hard. They have great apps too! The only thing I don't like is how their chargers break so easily. I've gone through about at least 5 iPhone cable chargers already, but nonetheless, I enjoy Apple!
Sam M.
Sam M.
Dec. 16, 2016, 4:56 p.m.
Review for: Apple
I've been an Apple customer for about six years now and have yet to be disappointed. I have a Mac, iPhone and iPad as well as Apple TV and love all of these products...to the point that I can't imagine NOT having them or using an alternative. I've also been met with excellent customer service from the Apple Store and Genius Bar who rescued my phone from a minor technical issue and sent me home good as new. If you're an Android user, you're making a mistake!
Erica R.
Erica R.
I am obsessed with Apple products. My family of three has owned six iPhones(including two of the new iPhone 6s Plus), three iPads (including the new 12 inch iPad Pro) and a MacBook Air, and we couldn't be more happy with them. With other mobile phones we had to worry about them freezing or crashing, but with Apple they work out the kinks early on so those things aren't a problem. Their products are top quality!
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
Conway, AR
I switched to Apple a few months ago, and I am very satisfied. I got an iPhone 6s in rose gold. Holy wow! It's gorgeous, and it's the fastest phone I've ever owned. I also like the new 3D features, and the thumbprint unlock ability is super fast. The colors of the screen are vibrant, and I like the sound toggle on the side; allows me to easily switch the volume from on to off or vice versa. Great job, Apple!
Yuena L.
Yuena L.
Elmhurst, NY
Techie Expert
Nov. 4, 2016, 3:48 a.m.
Review for: Apple
Oh Apple. It's quite the love hate relationship. Obviously mostly love. I currently have 2 giant Imacs and 2 macbooks and many other various apple products around the house. I simple love how sleek and compact everything with Apple works. The only complaint I'd have is that the price of everything is very pricey. Everything costs an arm and a leg but I guess thats what you get for what you pay for.
Aiyana B.
Aiyana B.
I have had a lot of apple products including the iPhone 4, iPhone 6+, two iPhone 6s Plus that I currently have, as well as a MacBook and I really like them however I give it 4 stars due to easy breakage and I've found the apps crash a lot which suck. Other than that, I love my Apple products. I plan on buying a watch soon, possibly the newest one if they come out with a new one the 7th.
Simone Pisani B.
Simone Pisani B.
Miami
Techie Expert
Do you guys prefer #Apple or #Samsung?
Autumn D.
Autumn D.
Manassas, VA
What is your favorite Apple product?
Christina K.
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
What do you like better about apple then android?
Kyleigh S.
Kyleigh S.
Flower mound, Tx
What apple products do you have
Karina H.