- "Whenever I used to have technical problems, customer service was always very helpful as well as the staff at my local Apple store." in 76 reviews
- "I switched to Apple in 2007 and since have owned on iMac, two macbook pros, three ipads, four iphones and many other accessories." in 42 reviews
- "they are not user friendly at all and very hard to get used to...I am a snob when it comes to iphones though I wont buy anything but" in 26 reviews
- "That being said, I still love my iPad mini, it's very useful and I actually used it in place of a laptop for about six months and was mostly functional with that. " in 23 reviews
- "i just love love love apple will never go back to android it will the biggest down great ever quick to start up not slow and easy to use " in 23 reviews
Pros: I still love that you keep designers, artists, and creative types in mind when design products. Innovative. This is why I’ve always loved Apple. Tons of great free apps. Your programs and apps are user friendly. Every product works seamlessly with each other. Customer service is always friendly.
Cons: makes old iPhones stop working when new ones come out. I take care of my shit; therefore, I shouldn’t have to buy a new phone every time you come out with #.#! It used to not be that way. Don’t make me dig up Steve Jobs and have a chat with him! I also, this battery problem, come on. You guys know about it. Have the stores order up so we, the consumers don’t have to wait two weeks for the darn thing to come on and another 2-4 hours for the genius tech to install it. Genius Bar, why so long the wait! Hospital waiting goes faster.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos