BY APPLE #5 in Electronics Stores

Apple
  • "Whenever I used to have technical problems, customer service was always very helpful as well as the staff at my local Apple store." in 76 reviews
  • "I switched to Apple in 2007 and since have owned on iMac, two macbook pros, three ipads, four iphones and many other accessories." in 42 reviews
  • "they are not user friendly at all and very hard to get used to...I am a snob when it comes to iphones though I wont buy anything but" in 26 reviews
  • "That being said, I still love my iPad mini, it's very useful and I actually used it in place of a laptop for about six months and was mostly functional with that. " in 23 reviews
  • "i just love love love apple will never go back to android it will the biggest down great ever quick to start up not slow and easy to use " in 23 reviews
PiecesOf C.
Techie Expert Level 1
Apple i still going to give you 4 stars even though I want to give you 3.5, but I realize I’m judging you based on the iPhone.

Pros: I still love that you keep designers, artists, and creative types in mind when design products. Innovative. This is why I’ve always loved Apple. Tons of great free apps. Your programs and apps are user friendly. Every product works seamlessly with each other. Customer service is always friendly.

Cons: makes old iPhones stop working when new ones come out. I take care of my shit; therefore, I shouldn’t have to buy a new phone every time you come out with #.#! It used to not be that way. Don’t make me dig up Steve Jobs and have a chat with him! I also, this battery problem, come on. You guys know about it. Have the stores order up so we, the consumers don’t have to wait two weeks for the darn thing to come on and another 2-4 hours for the genius tech to install it. Genius Bar, why so long the wait! Hospital waiting goes faster.
Adele L.
yuma, AZ
Techie Expert Level 1
I am soo upset with Apple. Yes, their reputation is off the charts. Yes, their customer service is one of the best. However, in my experience, I found myself repairing my devises more than I should and after 4 years of owning Apple products I called it quits. I owned Phones, Ipads, as well as a Computer and I, spent over $4,000 repairing all of them within a 4 year period. So from me. They get 3 stars and nothing more
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
Techie Expert Level 1
I only buy apple phones and computers, their customer service is second to none, they have taken care of me when I otherwise would have been really, really screwed. Not to mention my laptop stayed strong for 7 years- would have kept going had I not spilled water on the keyboard. I’m on year 3 of my phone with zero issues and the latest software.
TheBabes B.
Angola, IN
Love apple products! I recently upgraded to the IPhone X and it is amazing. The camera quality is so great and the screen is bright and big. The only downside is that you can only have one face in your phone to let you in using facial ID. Other than that, I love iPhones!
Sierra S.
Manhattan, NY
I'm a huge fan of Apple. I used to be completely against them, however when I got my MacBook last year that really changed and I soon starting buying Apple everything. I like how easy Apple products are to use. The OS is aesthetically pleasing to me, and although a lot of people are turned off by the fact that Apple is too simple, I like the simplicity. I also like that my phone and computer can sync, something I was missing when I had a different computer and an Android phone.
Ashley R.
Corinth, NY
Techie Expert Level 2
I basically only use Apple products. I have two different max that I use for work, we use the iPads at home and I love my iPhone. I like that all of them can sync up automatically for easier use. It would be very hard to convince me to not buy Apple products.
Steven S.
Techie Expert Level 1
Everything in my life is Apple: MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Iphone, accessories... You name it, I have it! I like Apple's customer service -- they are very fair and giving. The products are designed with a modern touch, which very much fits my aesthetic. Highly recommend!
Meri Y.
La jolla, CA
I am very big Apple fan ever since my first phone. The have a great Genius Bar and friendly employees. I don’t think I’ve ever really been disappointed by Apple. I will definitely be back for a new laptop soon!
Kaila F.
Techie Expert Level 1
I love apple products. That’s of course what everyone says but they are the best. It’s compatible with all my other Apple devices and it’s user friendly. I rarely have any issues with any of the apple products I own and I know they’re good about taking care of their products too
Jonathan W.
Lackawanna
Apple releases really good products yearly. This year's iPhone release was amazing and I honestly recommend that you pick up a phone from your local vendor next time you need a fresh mobile device.
Simone Pisani B.
Techie Expert Level 1
Do you guys prefer #Apple or #Samsung?
Autumn D.
Manassas, VA
What is your favorite Apple product?
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
What do you like better about apple then android?
Kyleigh S.
Flower mound, Tx
What apple products do you have
Karina H.