Pets & AnimalsCatCat FoodApplaws
Additive Free Chicken Breast Canned Cat Food

Applaws Additive Free Chicken Breast Canned Cat Food

by Applaws

APPLAWS Chicken Breast contains nothing more than the three ingredients listed. Applaws is a completely natural complementary pet food for adult cats. Features Capacity - 5.5 oz. Case - 24 Item Weight - 11.02 lbs.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Applaws Additive Free Chicken Breast Canned Cat Food!
Andrea Z.
Lansing, MI
Applaws Additive Free Chicken Breast Canned Cat Food uploaded by Andrea Z.
Our cats love this product so much! Every flavor of Applaws smells and looks so authentic. Never have we opened a can that had a deterring smell like most wet cat food brands on the market.
Bobo T.
Westminster, CA
I believe Applaws is the Chanel of cat food. My 2 cats love the wet food and they seem to adapt to all flavors. I love the the limited ingredients and i know exactly what my cats are eating, not a bunch of different things on a label i can't even pronounce. The wet food looks very natural, even my mother-in-law mistaken it for human food. The only pros to this product is its price, very expensive. I only feed this to my cats every once in a while for that reason.
Brandi A.
Greenwood, SC
1,060 reviews
Purchased at: PetSmart
My cat is very picky with types of meat, but she loves this! I have been feeding my three year old cat this food for a couple months now and she is in love! I love how it is natural and is good on her stomach.
Katt W.
Chicopee, MA
I love adding this to my cats food or giving it to them as a treat. I did deduct a star because they are a little pricey. It's easy enough to boil and shred a chicken breast for them myself, but it is a nice luxury to have the can on hand and not have to do the prep.
Haley O.
One of my cats LOVED this food! She steals chicken all the time when we bake it in the oven so this was perfect for her. The food is actual shredded chicken that looks like something humans would eat. I would definitely recommend if your cat likes chicken! My other cat prefers fish so we feed her the tuna version of Applaws.
member-fbb0f1
Love this product as there are limited ingredients and my cat loves the food. Besides it's not smelly at all
Stacy  N.
Purchased at: PetSmart
The chicken version is not what I feed my cats. In fact, the love all of the fish flavors except the catfish and trout. These are some of the best foods you can feed your cat, and I feel good feeding them this food as it had nothing bad for them. Highly recommend.
Shandy N.
Reno, NV
There are large chunks of chicken and a good balance of broth. My two cats love it and I’m able to split a larger sized can between them at dinner time and they both eat it. They also really love the fish variety too! The chicken is also fresh and if you get the fish variety it’s fresh as well. My cats are picky and love this!
Karen A.
Covina, CA
Purchased at: PetSmart
This is an amazing product!! My cats love eating chicken and this is one of brands that we trust. They use great ingredients. Highly recommend.
Hannah K.
My cats can't get enough of this. I was saddened when I figured out it wasn't a balanced meal. I feed only wet food so dry food is out of the question for me. I really love that the product is all natural with no preservatives or anything.

Looking for your answer?