Add a Photo

By APPIC FUN
#900 in Apps
Create awesome personalized backgrounds for your Lock Screen and amaze your friends! No extra purchases! Get the app once and enjoy regular cool updates FOR FREE! Choose from the wide variety of stunning Lock Screen wallpapers to make your device stand out. Mix and match different elements while building your wallpaper to create a truly unique look - choose from tons of inspiring designs. Features: - Browse numerous overlays and choose the ones that will make your Lock Screen look great - Enjoy extensive selection of stylish background designs - Complement your photos with custom elements to come up with a truly personal Lock Screen look - Add a calendar overlay to your Lock Screen wallpaper - quickly check the day and date - Customize every part of your background - Get regular updates Design a unique Lock Screen background in just a few taps! Please note: the app doesn’t change the Lock Screen elements. It gives you the best way to quickly create custom wallpapers to look great on your Lock Screen.
aisha a.
aisha a.

I love this app so much1especially about the fact that you can be creative and make up many of your own desighns.i love it!
staci I.
staci I.

Totally cool. Let's me do more things to my galaxy than it already lets me do which I love. I do wish it was free though.
shahana a.
shahana a.
sheffield, south yorkshire

I love this and it defiantly brings out the creative style out of me! really good but i wish it was free!

Join Now