BY META BIOTIC

Break up with the vending machine with Meta Appetite Control. Meta Appetite Control is clinically proven to help you feel less hungry between meals*. From the makers of Metamucil, the #1 Doctor and Pharmacist Recommended Fiber Supplement Brand, Meta Appetite Control helps reduce your hunger and your desire to eat between meals*. With its 100% natural psyllium fiber husk, Meta Appetite Control is the supplement that works with your body naturally – to help you feel fuller, longer between meals*. see more...

Appetite Control Meta Appetite Control Dietary Supplement, Sugar-Free Orange Zest, 36 Servings
Buy on Amazon
Mattisa M.
Hayneville, AL
I've only used it a few times here and there. Works well to aid in controlling my appetite. I love that the taste is well received, not too overpowering. However, after profusely stirring two teaspoons according to directions, it still had a a semi-grainy texture. It wasn't bad though. Also, don't expect the mix to be a bright yellow like the glass on the label. It is more of a darker orange color.
Kendra B.
London, KY
I bought this wanting to curb my snacking. It has helped a lot. The taste is ok. I find it very effective. The only thing I didn't like is as soon as you make it. You have to drink it fast because it thickens up quickly and becomes like a gelatin. Other then that awesome!!!!
Chelsea S.
Robesonia, PA
I couldn't deal with how grainy this is to tell you if it helps control appetite or not, honestly. You would think meta would have this drink mix thing Down by now since they've been selling for years.
Yajaira H.
BRONX, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
META Appetite Control Fiber has a delicious flavor to juice from china that you help to wanting to take more and more. After taking it by more than two weeks should tell that I helped to reduce my desire to eat and to feel me full more fast.  Also I have desires for sweets then food because this works with my cravings also. Another interesting thing is that already only I take with my meal this product, no more juice or soda. It is definitely a product that is worth taking and add to your daily diet. Already be became part of my life already until it recommended to my family.
Sabrina M.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
It tastes like watered down tang, but it fills you up and keeps you full. If you want to save a few bucks it's the same exact formula as the standard Meta with a different flavor.
Genesis Cubilette C.
New London , CT
Hoesntly, it really did not do anything for me at all. I've suffered from constiaption and buying this was just placing a hole in my pocket to drink grainy juice.
Kassie D.
Grottoes, VA
I have used this for about two weeks and it has really worked for me! The only down fall is the taste isn't unpleasant but much better with oj and very grainy
Lizbeth B.
las vegas nv
I am on a new journey to loose weight and this product has really help . It has helped me maintain my weight. So happy I came across this 💕
Katya C.
RICHMOND, CA
Its good?
Angie S.
Durand, MI
Has anyone tried this before? I just bought this a few days ago and been taking regularly. Suppose to curb appetite but haven't really noticed yet. Was wondering if anyone had tried. Or also looking for a product that works to boost metabolism. Any suggestions?
Amanda M.
Salisbury, MD
How long does this usually last?