BY APOTHIC

Apothic white winemaker's blend california 2011 white wine 750 ml

• Would this be a good wine to try for those who are just g...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "My favorite red wine is the Apothic Red blend so I decided to give this a try." in 2 reviews
  • "It tastes mostly like pinot grigio but a little bit more on the sweet side." in 1 review
  • "It's just the right amount of sweet where you don't feel like you're drinking a dessert wine, but you can really enjoy it." in 1 review
Alexandrea T.
Was pretty good. I am a white wine drinker regularly, so i gave it 4 stars because i was sad by the fact that i actually enjoyed the red wine more than the white. Just had a better flavor. There are other inexpensive white wines that are overall better
Megan D.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I was incredibly disappointed by this one. I love Apothic Red and I was so excited to try the white blend. I am a white wine love so I thought this would be even better than their red blend. I was completely wrong. It was just gross. It wasn't too sweet and it wasn't too dry but it had to an awful flavor. Save your money and buy a different white blend. But don't let their white deter you from the Apothic brand. The others are much better.
Kellie H.
Thornton, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I tried this on a whim when I was looking for a white to bring to a get-together with some of my friends. I usually drink Apothic Red so I figured the white would be a safe bet. It had a nice flavor and it isn’t TOO dry. I think it would go well with poultry or with dessert if you didn’t want to have a sweet wine with it. My friends all liked it so I think it will be my go-to, affordable wine that I will bring to hangouts and events.
Veronica S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a nice white table wine. Its a very neutral white wine. Its not overly sweet or dry. I love drinking this wine with spicy chinese or chocolates. Overall it is a very nice white wine.
Kaitlyn C.
windham ny
Loved this wine! Its super smooth when it’s chilled and great for the price. I got it at my local liquor store for cheap. I’ve never had it before but I will be buying again. Great for seafood or a girls night!
Sara M.
I am a white wine drinker all the way. I wanted to try something new and I saw this at Target so I bought it. I really enjoyed it because it wasn't overly sweet. I brought this to our wine night with friends and everyone loved it.
Rachel V.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Great for a gift or a party - lots of people will like this wine. Not to sweet or dry, easy to pair with a variety of foods. When I need a blend, this is what I go for. My husband likes the red blend too!
Marissa W.
Kansas city , MO
Yum! This is a fair priced bottle of wine and it great for a gift. It’s not my all time favorite wine but it does the trick in a hurry and when you find it on sale it’s even better! Full flavors and great with fish!
Jordan W.
Richlands , NC
Absolutely in love with this. It's light but rich enough that it doesn't taste cheap! It's also affordable, which let's be honest, is always a huge plus when it comes to wine!
Jessy H.
Boone, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
We just had this a couple weeks ago and it was really interested no. Very mild flavor but still flavorful with hints of peach. Their red bond is delicious as well
Breyonna S.
Would this be a good wine to try for those who are just getting into wine? If not what's a good suggestion under $15 a bottle