BY APOTHIC

Apothic white winemaker's blend california 2011 white wine 750 ml

• Would this be a good wine to try for those who are just g...5 Answers
Apothic White Winemaker's Blend California 2011 White Wine
  • "My favorite red wine is the Apothic Red blend so I decided to give this a try." in 2 reviews
  • "It tastes mostly like pinot grigio but a little bit more on the sweet side." in 1 review
  • "It's just the right amount of sweet where you don't feel like you're drinking a dessert wine, but you can really enjoy it." in 1 review
Alexandrea T.
Was pretty good. I am a white wine drinker regularly, so i gave it 4 stars because i was sad by the fact that i actually enjoyed the red wine more than the white. Just had a better flavor. There are other inexpensive white wines that are overall better
Megan D.
I was incredibly disappointed by this one. I love Apothic Red and I was so excited to try the white blend. I am a white wine love so I thought this would be even better than their red blend. I was completely wrong. It was just gross. It wasn't too sweet and it wasn't too dry but it had to an awful flavor. Save your money and buy a different white blend. But don't let their white deter you from the Apothic brand. The others are much better.
Kellie H.
Thornton, CO
I tried this on a whim when I was looking for a white to bring to a get-together with some of my friends. I usually drink Apothic Red so I figured the white would be a safe bet. It had a nice flavor and it isn’t TOO dry. I think it would go well with poultry or with dessert if you didn’t want to have a sweet wine with it. My friends all liked it so I think it will be my go-to, affordable wine that I will bring to hangouts and events.
Veronica S.
This is a nice white table wine. Its a very neutral white wine. Its not overly sweet or dry. I love drinking this wine with spicy chinese or chocolates. Overall it is a very nice white wine.
Rebecca J.
Sandy Springs
This is a great wine for the price. It’s under $10 and is a great summer wine. It is very refreshing to have a nice chilled glass of wine by the pool. I have bought it many times and will by it again.
Kaitlyn C.
windham ny
Loved this wine! Its super smooth when it’s chilled and great for the price. I got it at my local liquor store for cheap. I’ve never had it before but I will be buying again. Great for seafood or a girls night!
Rachel V.
Wichita, KS
Great for a gift or a party - lots of people will like this wine. Not to sweet or dry, easy to pair with a variety of foods. When I need a blend, this is what I go for. My husband likes the red blend too!
Marissa W.
Kansas city , MO
Yum! This is a fair priced bottle of wine and it great for a gift. It’s not my all time favorite wine but it does the trick in a hurry and when you find it on sale it’s even better! Full flavors and great with fish!
Angelica A.
Camden, NJ
This blend is pretty good. It’s a little drier than in my liking. I would still recommend if dry is what you like. Apothic is a great brand and super affordable. This taste has more of a Sav blanc and chard mix.
Jordan W.
Richlands , NC
Absolutely in love with this. It's light but rich enough that it doesn't taste cheap! It's also affordable, which let's be honest, is always a huge plus when it comes to wine!
Breyonna S.
Would this be a good wine to try for those who are just getting into wine? If not what's a good suggestion under $15 a bottle