Is this a dry red?
Wilmington, MA - il y a 6 ans

10 answers

Medium dryness, as others have said if you are new to trying reds it may seem dry but I think this is a good place to start with reds since it has some sweetness to it.
il y a 5 ans
If you want dry, this might not be the wine for you. It is a pretty full bodied wine. The Apothic Dark is a little "drier" but also very full bodied. They have sweet undertones and bitter tones. Pretty well rounded for a wine and the price isn't that bad. It's worth a try depending on how "dry" you like your wines.
il y a 5 ans
I'm pretty sure it isnt
il y a 6 ans
I would say it is a medium red as most blends tend to be. There is typically something for everyone here and thus a definite crowd pleaser.
il y a 6 ans
This was not an incredibly dry red, but had a hint of sweet to compliment it.
il y a 6 ans
I actually don't find this overly dry (and I do not like dry wines). It's by no means sweet, but very tolerable. For the price point I do recommend giving it a shot. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised!
il y a 6 ans
Yes, Very dry. You might enjoy Bear Flag Red Blend, it has a slightly sweeter finish.
il y a 6 ans
If you like sweet wines, this is not for you. Yes, it's dry but has a small sweet kick.
il y a 6 ans
I would say it's on the dry side, but not too too dry. A nice balance.
il y a 6 ans
Apothic Red is a dry but tasty red wine. I would recommend it with grapes and cheese if your thinking of having a glass or two occasionally. I'm not much of a dry wine person but this one tastes great.