BY APOTHIC #10 in Wine

Buy on Walmart
  • "However I hadn't expected it to taste as fantastic as it does, and I've been buying it weekly ever since." in 8 reviews
  • "This is one that is always good, decent price and doesn't taste like the super cheap stuff often on sale at the local grocery store." in 8 reviews
  • "At a great price point, especially when you find it on sale at your local grocery, it can be a great starter for anyone who is looking to dive into red wines. " in 8 reviews
  • "It's good to have on hand because it pairs well with a lot of my favorite dishes." in 7 reviews
  • "Several other blends that I've tried in this price range are too acidic, but Apothic Red is full bodied and delicious." in 6 reviews
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite wines!  It is smooth but bold.  I drink wine almost every day and I like to get this one when it's on sale as it's not always in my budget.

I do like cheap wines and I feel like this one is right in between cheap and nice.
Brianna W.
Chicago,IL
One of my favorite wines that is at a great price and I love the design of the bottle as well. It’s not overly sweet and not too dry, so it’s a perfect combination. It actually goes well with most foods although I tend to have a glass with pasta or meat.
Addie B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
For reference, I buy cheap wine and I can drink about anything. I bought this to try a “better” bottle. It was more expensive, but I had to pour it out it was so bad. I would not recommend this bottle. There are cheaper wines that taste MUCH better.
Cristal B.
Jacksonville, FL
This wine is amazing. I love how deep in flavor and smell it is. I love the woodsy undertones. The wine is great for a night in to read a book and have a bubble bath. The price is moderate but the wine has a good quality
Skyla N.
Sioux Falls, SD
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
A very sweet red wine that is smooth and delicious. The aroma is sweet and deep and it has a smooth finish. One oft favorites and isn’t overly sweet but just enough. Worth the price point and you know you’re getting a good wine.
Corinne B.
Mc Gregor, TX
One of my favorite red wines! And you absolutely cannot beat the price! Tried it for the first time in a restaurant for a whole lot more money and when I saw it at the store I was set! Not too dry if you’re just starting out with dry wines!
Hannah W.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I’m so sorry to say that this wine-i is not a fan of this wine. I tried so hard to love it but the taste really gets me. It’s so bland and sort of thin compared to something the same price category like smoking loon. Yes it’s cheap, but that’s it right there - it’s cheap wine.
Emily R.
Columbia, SC
I tried this wine when a friend brought it over, and I ended up purchasing it again later. You can definitely tell it's a cheaper wine, but it's not bad at all, and is super affordable for a decent wine. The flavors are good and it has an oakier taste. This wine is a bit heavy.
Alexis D.
Warminster, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
One of my go-to red wines. I️ just recently started to enjoy reds so this blend is easy to drink. Although it’s not the most expensive bottle on the shelf, it has a nice smooth finish. Will continue to purchase regularly.
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Apothic Red Wine is one of the best wines out there at an affordable price. It is a must have when me and my friends have a girls day in. This wine available at all super markets.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
Do you like it?
Leigh M.
Reno, NV
Has anyone tried any other wines/varieties from this maker?
Salina M.
Westford, MA
What stores can you get this wine at?
anabel c.
What is the price for this wine?
Autumn D.
Boswell, OK
Is this a sweet or dry wine?