BY APOTHIC #10 in Wine

( 22,53 EUR/l ) Allergene: enthaelt Sulfite! 2013 - Kalifornien - rot - 0,75Region: Kalifornien > KalifornienRebsorten: Zinfandel Merlot Syrah Cabernet SauvignonAlkohol: 13.00% -> Fruchtig und Fruchtbetont -> Wuerzig

Reviews (1968)
  • "This is one that is always good, decent price and doesn't taste like the super cheap stuff often on sale at the local grocery store." in 8 reviews
  • "However I hadn't expected it to taste as fantastic as it does, and I've been buying it weekly ever since." in 8 reviews
  • "At a great price point, especially when you find it on sale at your local grocery, it can be a great starter for anyone who is looking to dive into red wines. " in 8 reviews
  • "It's good to have on hand because it pairs well with a lot of my favorite dishes." in 7 reviews
  • "I've been drinking it for two years now and it never disappoints , especially after a long day at work." in 6 reviews
Yolanda Shoshana ..
Apothic is known for their affordable wine produced in Calfornia.  This one in particular is a red blend that has intense fruit flavors that his the palate. There's a touch of vanialla, chocolate, and spice as well. It's the kind of wine that you Netflix and chill with.
Audra W.
Gardner, KS
The price tag is what initially drew me to this one. I’m not normally big into blends but I was pleased with the easy drinkability of this one and its smooth texture. It’s a blend of Zinfandel, Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot - dark red berry layered flavor with hints of vanilla and mocha. Can’t go wrong with it being very affordable and having an easy to drink flavor.
Cristal B.
Orlando, FL
This wine is amazing. I love how deep in flavor and smell it is. I love the woodsy undertones. The wine is great for a night in to read a book and have a bubble bath. The price is moderate but the wine has a good quality
Sarah F.
St Petersburg, FL
Best red wine under $10 ever! I actually prefer to drink to over expensive bottles of red wine. I compare everything other bottle to the apothic red, haha! It ranges from about $7.50-11.00 and worth every penny!
Beth A.
Homewood
Nice budget friendly red wine. Easy to drink and easy to find. Nothing distinctly impressive about it either. It works well for serving people who don’t have any particular red wine preference.
Alexis D.
Perkasie, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
One of my go-to red wines. I️ just recently started to enjoy reds so this blend is easy to drink. Although it’s not the most expensive bottle on the shelf, it has a nice smooth finish. Will continue to purchase regularly.
Danielle L.
Lakewood, OH
One of my favorite go-to wines! I typically drink very dry, bitter reds but this is a nice smooth, slightly sweeter (not a sweet wine, just not as bitter as what I generally drink) red that’s perfect for any occasion.
Diana R.
Akron , OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my favorite red wine! It's so smooth but yet so bold at the same time. It isn't to dry either, like most red wines are. It's very inexpensive for wine. If you haven't tried this stuff yet, head to your local grocery store and pick up a bottle!
Rebecca J.
Sandy Springs
The best wine under $10. It never disappoints and goes with everything. I buy it for myself and for gifts. It is very affordable and tastes like a more expensive wine. I recommend it to others all the time.
Tia T.
El Paso
It’s hard to find a full bodied red wine with a good flavor that is affordable. Apothic wines are just that. They are available at most retail locations and they have several options for wines from dry red to Rose. Great brand #influenstereats #wine
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
Do you like it?
Leigh M.
Reno, NV
Has anyone tried any other wines/varieties from this maker?
Salina M.
Westford, MA
What stores can you get this wine at?
anabel c.
What is the price for this wine?
Autumn D.
Boswell, OK
Is this a sweet or dry wine?