Apothic Red Wine

by Apothic

#12 in Wine

( 22,53 EUR/l ) Allergene: enthaelt Sulfite! 2013 - Kalifornien - rot - 0,75Region: Kalifornien > KalifornienRebsorten: Zinfandel Merlot Syrah Cabernet SauvignonAlkohol: 13.00% -> Fruchtig und Fruchtbetont -> Wuerzig

How is the taste compared to the price?
how do you like it?
I’m a merlot girl, how does this compare to fat bastard if anyone has tried both brands ?
Start your review of Apothic Red Wine!
Product Highlights
“However I hadn't expected it to taste as fantastic as it does, and I've been buying it weekly ever since.” in reviews
“At a great price point, especially when you find it on sale at your local grocery, it can be a great starter for anyone who is looking to dive into red wines. ” in reviews
“This is one that is always good, decent price and doesn't taste like the super cheap stuff often on sale at the local grocery store.” in reviews
“It's good to have on hand because it pairs well with a lot of my favorite dishes.” in reviews
“I've been drinking it for two years now and it never disappoints , especially after a long day at work.” in reviews
Toronto, ON
This is one of the best selling reds in the LCBO (Ontario liquor store). This is a really great wine for bringing to a dinner party because a wide variety of wine drinkers enjoy it. It is on the dry side but has enough sugar and berry flavours that people who like sweet wines will enjoy it. Usually ranges from $14-16 and definitely worth it!
Calgary
This is my anathema. Apothic red has fixed a lot of bad days, bad relationships and likely saved me from needing bail money on many occasions. Thanks, Apothic for creating a wine that I love that doesn't give me an allergic reaction to sulphates. The best part is that this comes in a box now, so I can savour it over a couple of weeks.
I was recommended to this product by my friend and i must say i was very skeptical about it I love good wine and i wasnt sure it would meet my desires But I was wrong. Its not too sweet not too bitter just the amount of flavor. Not too strong. Good to pair with a steak dinner or some pasta. I would definitely recommend it.
Fort St John, BC
This is my absolute favourite red wine. Enough body to give you some taste, but not too bitter or too sweet. It almost tastes like it has some chocolatey undertones but I'm not sophisticated to guarantee that. If you're kind of on the fence with red, this could be the wine that changes your mind.
Calgary, AB
If I am looking for a wine that isn't too hard on the wallet but still packs a good chunk of flavour, this is your guy. Affordable pretty much anywhere, I've bought this wine many times as a go-to. It definitely isn't a wine I'd brag about to my friends, but it's a trusty comrade for wine night.
selkirk, manitoba
Apothic Red Wine uploaded by Dawn R.
My all time favourite, easy to drink, go to wine. When in doubt of what to purchase I always will go with the original Apothic Red wine. It is great with dinner, dessert or on its own. Priced well and would highly recommend.
Rusagonis, NB
I seem to be one of the few wine drinkers that doesn’t like the Apothic. I thought the bottle was cute and the price is decent, but I hated the flavours. I’m not a huge fan of the mixed wines and I found it made me feel like I was drinking a bunch of leftover reds thrown in one glass.
Thornhill , ON
Not a bad wine for the price point. I prefer a wine that is super smooth and doesn't have such a strong after taste. This wine gives me a bit of heartburn sometimes, but definitely not the worst I have had and I do still drink it if someone brings a bottle over.
Comox, BC
Apothic Red Wine makes a good wine. Very reasonable and not overly sweet. It’s one of my go-tos. 10/10 would repurchase and recommend. I haven’t tried many different wines from them but would be interested in doing so based on how good this one is!
Love this red wine and the price is very fair for the quality you are getting. This is definitely my go-to if I am grabbing a bottle to bring along to a dinner or event, or as a gift. The branding is really nice too, just make sure you have a bottle opener!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 4 mois
Karine D. • il y a 4 mois
I love Apothic Red wine ! In the same branch, you can also try Carnivor red wine. If you like the tasting wine, you will like it.