BY APOTHIC #8 in Wine

Apothic Red Wine
  • "At a great price point, especially when you find it on sale at your local grocery, it can be a great starter for anyone who is looking to dive into red wines. " in 8 reviews
  • "This is one that is always good, decent price and doesn't taste like the super cheap stuff often on sale at the local grocery store." in 8 reviews
  • "However I hadn't expected it to taste as fantastic as it does, and I've been buying it weekly ever since." in 8 reviews
  • "It's good to have on hand because it pairs well with a lot of my favorite dishes." in 7 reviews
  • "Several other blends that I've tried in this price range are too acidic, but Apothic Red is full bodied and delicious." in 6 reviews
Monica T.
Happy Hour Expert
This is one of my new favorite wines.  It is a great blend, with a little bit of a sweet hint to it, so it doesn't dry your mouth out when you drink it.  It comes in this really cool looking bottle too.  When I can't decide what type of wine to get, I buy Apothic Red- Always good :)
Zelda A.
Solid red wine which I always keep on hand because it’s the perfect crowd pleaser. I was originally turned on to it by my friend who is a chef and was testing medium range wines for his new restaurant and I must admit it’s better than some of the more expensive ones in the market.
Stephanie R.
Staten Island , NY
The best wine out there! This is the perfect blended red wine and it’s delicious. This wine is always stocked up in my wine bar. Any liquor store should have this brand and there’s a variety of flavors to choose from. I highly recommend that your try this wine next time!
Brianna W.
Chicago,IL
One of my favorite wines that is at a great price and I love the design of the bottle as well. It’s not overly sweet and not too dry, so it’s a perfect combination. It actually goes well with most foods although I tend to have a glass with pasta or meat.
Hannah M.
Costa Mesa, CA
For a $10 bottle of red blend you can’t get better than Apothic. This is my go to Red that I get all the time. I’ve tried others around the same price but I just haven’t enjoyed them as much. This wine is always in my wine rack.
Cristal B.
Jacksonville, FL
This wine is amazing. I love how deep in flavor and smell it is. I love the woodsy undertones. The wine is great for a night in to read a book and have a bubble bath. The price is moderate but the wine has a good quality
Alexis D.
Warminster, PA
Happy Hour Expert
One of my go-to red wines. I️ just recently started to enjoy reds so this blend is easy to drink. Although it’s not the most expensive bottle on the shelf, it has a nice smooth finish. Will continue to purchase regularly.
Crystal B.
Yorktown , VA
I tried this for the first time last night. I really like it. My favorite part about it is that it has a great oak flavor to it. Not too sweet but not super dry either. The price is not bad for the quality you get either’
Urvashi J.
Old Bridge NJ
This has become my go to wine! Its a perfect red blend, a little bitter but gets sweet as you continue to sip on it. I'm a huge fan of Red wine and this is my top! First time I had it in Montreal & was reintroduced to it at my sisters. This wine isn't as expensive and can be found at any place that sells red wine
Erin W.
My boyfriend introduced me to this Apothic Red wine. I think it’s really good and has become one of my favorite wines. It goes down nice and smooth. It doesn’t have a harsh taste or aftertaste. It’s fairly inexpensive too. A bottle usually costs about $7-$10. I would recommend it. I enjoy this wine.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
Do you like it?
Leigh M.
Reno, NV
Has anyone tried any other wines/varieties from this maker?
Salina M.
Westford, MA
What stores can you get this wine at?
anabel c.
What is the price for this wine?
Autumn D.
Boswell, OK
Is this a sweet or dry wine?