Apothic Red Wine

by Apothic

#13 in Red Wine

( 22,53 EUR/l ) Allergene: enthaelt Sulfite! 2013 - Kalifornien - rot - 0,75Region: Kalifornien > KalifornienRebsorten: Zinfandel Merlot Syrah Cabernet SauvignonAlkohol: 13.00% -> Fruchtig und Fruchtbetont -> Wuerzig

Red wine or white wine?
Is this more of a dry wine?
Risata Italian Moscato D'Asti Wine ?ALGUIEN QUE HAYA PROBADO ESTE VINO,ME PUEDE DECIR SI ES DULCE?
Start your review of Apothic Red Wine!
Product Highlights
However I hadn't expected it to taste as fantastic as it does, and I've been buying it weekly ever since.in reviews
At a great price point, especially when you find it on sale at your local grocery, it can be a great starter for anyone who is looking to dive into red wines. in reviews
This is one that is always good, decent price and doesn't taste like the super cheap stuff often on sale at the local grocery store.in reviews
It's good to have on hand because it pairs well with a lot of my favorite dishes.in reviews
I've been drinking it for two years now and it never disappoints , especially after a long day at work.in reviews
Nicole B.
Centereach , NY
My husband loves it. It's inexpensive, it's tasty, no headache later... did I mention inexpensive?
Bailey K.
Shelbina, MO
I have to be honest red wine is my second favorite wine but if I had to choose one it would be this one. It has a sweet taste which I love it's not dry I don't like dry wines this is the red wine I would choose.
Samantha L.
Clifton, NJ
Delicious wine for a great price! I was originally given this wine as a gift from a client of mine. My boyfriend and I liked it so much we decided to give it as a present to friends for helping us paint our home. Not only does it taste great, the beautiful bottle makes it a great gift. We got many thank you's for the delicious present!
Kelly W.
B78 1JA
I was sent 2 bottles of Apothic Red to try with friends but we found it so good we couldn’t stop at the 2 and ended up purchasing 6 more including the Apothic dark (which we didn’t find as nice but was still good).We had friends round for a Halloween party and had this wine as we felt the ‘discover your darkside’ vibe went well with the spooky theme of the evening. Friends actually commented on the wine and asked where we had got it from and how much it cost, when I told them I had paid £9.99 they said they wouldn’t normally spend quite that much on a bottle of wine but having tasted it they wouldn’t hesitate to buy in the future as they felt it was worth the money.The wine itself is very fruity and has a smooth velvety taste . It’s a very deep rich red wine that is bold and robust with a long finish - very satisfying!This is definitely our new go to wine as we feel it’s perfect for any occasion be it an evening with friends or to reward ourselves after a hard day at work in front of the TV.
Simone S.
Kearney, Mo
I first bought this because I fell in love with the label, and it's really good! It's nice and affordable as well.
Jillian F.
Herndon, VA
Great red blend ! Warm with notes of cherry. It's my go to wine to bring to parties or as a gift. It's great with any meal . Pasta , seafood or any meat.
Mandi C.
The best wine for an affordable price. In love with this red blend!! It's very drinkable and goes with anything or nothing at all.
Christina T.
Sandwich, MA
This is my go-to wine when I'm going somewhere- its the perfect host/hostess gift and also a great addition to any gathering. Its a perfect mild red and always impresses friends and family who try it for the first time.
Lindsay W.
Manotick, ON
One of my go-to red wines. I don't drink red often but when I do, I like to treat myself to this delicious blend.
Catherine G.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I love love red wine! I love drinking it with my spouse on those long days to unwind together. This wine is fantastic it's bitter but delicious
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
ELIZABETH M.