Apothic Red Wine

by Apothic

#3 in Red Wine

( 22,53 EUR/l ) Allergene: enthaelt Sulfite! 2013 - Kalifornien - rot - 0,75Region: Kalifornien > KalifornienRebsorten: Zinfandel Merlot Syrah Cabernet SauvignonAlkohol: 13.00% -> Fruchtig und Fruchtbetont -> Wuerzig

Red wine or white wine?
Is this more of a dry wine?
Start your review of Apothic Red Wine!
Product Highlights
However I hadn't expected it to taste as fantastic as it does, and I've been buying it weekly ever since.in reviews
At a great price point, especially when you find it on sale at your local grocery, it can be a great starter for anyone who is looking to dive into red wines. in reviews
This is one that is always good, decent price and doesn't taste like the super cheap stuff often on sale at the local grocery store.in reviews
It's good to have on hand because it pairs well with a lot of my favorite dishes.in reviews
I've been drinking it for two years now and it never disappoints , especially after a long day at work.in reviews
Zuly B.
Wynnewood, PA
Apothic Red Wine uploaded by Zuly B.
Very good red wine for every day. We keep it cold. It’s smooth and not sweet. Full bodied but not dry.
Emily V.
Makawao, HI
Apothic Red Wine uploaded by Emily V.
Purchased at: Target
An excellent wine! Very smooth going down with a delicious and rich flavor. Affordable, tasty, easy to drink. Highly recommend for people who typically don't go for red wines, as it's certainly different from most reds that I've had. You'll be hooked on Apothic with this blend!
Rhianna W.
Great Falls, MT
I'm no wine geek but I treat myself to a bottle with the groceries from time to time. After reading the positive reviews here I decided to pick this one up last time and I've since become a huge fan. I love blends because they tend to be versatile and Apothic Red is one of the most versatile I've encountered. It's decadent enough to match Red Velvet Cake or a just-a-little-bloody steak and yet manages to be exceptional alone. I love the velvety mouthfeel (their words are exactly the ones I would use) and darkness of it rather than the jammy ones you sometimes get with one that has cherry notes. It's definitely one of my new favorites and one I would highly recommend to take as a hostess gift when you don't know the hostess well enough to be sure what kind of wines she likes. For the price (I paid about $9 for my bottle) this is a very luxurious wine that if I'd tasted it blind might have thought cost twice as much.
Maria T.
West Palm Bch, FL
Apothic Red Wine uploaded by Maria T.
If you are new wine drinker, you must try Apothic Red Blend! I always have a bottle at home. It is my #1. It's a light red blend with a hint of sweetness and not too dry. Pairs easily and easy to drink. I bring a bottle also to gatherings, always a hit!
Samantha B.
Loveland, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Apothic is one of my absolute favorite budget red wines! It has a bold but not overwhelming taste that is an easy sipping drink. It's also a great price!
Marcela M.
Pomona, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Apothic Red Wine uploaded by Marcela M.
I had a bottle delivered at home, and I could not believe how rich this wine is. I was expecting something on the bitter/sour side but not at all!! I can NOT say it was sweet though. I had two glasses and was totally feeling myself. I highly recommend this wine.
Anna D.
West Halifax, VT
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Apothic Red Wine uploaded by Anna D.
My sibling and I both completely independent of one another came upon this wine and fell in love with it. Delicious.😊🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷
Alta W.
Corner Brook, NL
Apothic Red Wine uploaded by Alta W.
Love the Wine especially the taste and aroma it’s great with steak.I enjoy it anytime if day.It’s one of my favourite.The only thing that’s wrong with it is it’s too expensive where I live now.
Dena T.
Eugene, OR
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Apothic Red Wine uploaded by Dena T.
Apothic Red Wine uploaded by Dena T.
Purchased at: Target
Some humor for your Monday. So I’m not much of a red wine drinker but this wine i had this past weekend was really smooth. It’s not at all bitter and has just the right amount of sweetness to it. It pairs great with almost any dinner. Plus it’s not high in sulfates. Perfect for a nice evening in. Just don’t try to do a full face after drinking it, it definitely sneaks up on you.
Summer M.
Ponchatoula, LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Apothic Red Wine uploaded by Summer M.
Purchased at: Walmart
It's pretty good for the price. It's very smooth. It's a nice red blend with hints of dark cherry. The bottle is very beautifully detailed.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Elizabeth  M.
Morro Bay, CA
il y a un an
Risata Italian Moscato D'Asti Wine ?ALGUIEN QUE HAYA PROBADO ESTE VINO,ME PUEDE DECIR SI ES DULCE?