BY APOTHIC #74 in Wine

Jessie S.
Clinton Township, MI
I appreciated the flavor but I didn't like whiskey burn. It would be great for someone who loves the flavors of wine and the strength of hard liquor.
Charlie H.
Duson, LA
It's a dark red, dark cherry color. It was spicy but still had a fruit taste as well. It also has a slight bourbon taste as well. I enjoyed this one.
Cat M.
this Wine is wonderful, sweet notes, rustic notes, notes of whiskey and oak. Not too heavy not too dry or sweet, it is my favorite, I just adore it
Chelsey G.
Goshen, OH
Best red I've ever had. By far. The red start and the whiskey finish? To die for. It goes great by itself in the bathtub, or with a great red meat.
Mandi S.
Cumberland, RI
I was very excited about this wine. It tasted just as described. You could definitely pick up the flavor of the whiskey barrels. It packed a punch!
Bill B.
Lake Wylie, SC
AMAZING!!! Great flavor with the added bonus of being agreed in Bourbon barrels. This is one of my go to wines. When it hits shelves I stock up.
Lauren D.
Redding, CA
Love this one! Our go to table wine for weeknight dinners. Perfect when you want a nice glass but don't want to open a special occasion bottle
Jasmin S.
Linden, VA
My favorite wine from this brand. I let a bottle sit for about a year and it was so smooth with that bourbon bite I wish I had another bottle!
Jewel S.
Saint Clair, MO
Oddly delicious! Goes great with a good juicy medium rare steak. I usually get mine from Costco because they usually have the best prices.
Bethany L.
Tallmadge, OH
Apothic Inferno is my favorite of the brand’s. The perfect red blend - not too sweet but not unmanageably dry either. Smooth and delicious.