BY APOTHIC #97 in Wine

Adelina G.
Milwaukee, WI
This wine is delicious!! It is so hard to find so when I do I make sure to stock up. It’s a full bodied red wine that gives you instant flavor and carries through till the end. Definitely a favorite!
Emmye F.
Las Vegas, NV
One of my new favorite reds. It's a great blend. Not too dry and it's smooth. I haven't liked the other Apothic wines and I was pleasantly surprise by this one. I've enjoyed three bottles with friends now.
Nicole M.
Milltown, NJ
This is my absolute favorite red wine. The bourbon aging gives a nice chocolatey scent to it that lends to a great tasting experience. Hands down best red blend on the market right now. Highly recommend getting this wine!
Skyler N.
Brooklyn
This wine is amazing! I got to taste it before i bought it and I was sold! It is aged in bourbon barrels and you can really taste the warm bourbon flavor in the wine.
Barbara M.
Fresno, CA
This is my favorite wine to enjoy I love a big bold red then it been aged in whiskey barrel even better. Its a seasonal wine so I try to stock up as much as I can
Deborah T.
San Antonio
Not bad, if you enjoy whiskey. I'm not much of a whiskey fan, so this was a bit too oak-laden in the finish for me, but probably a good choice for bourbon aficionados.
Kayla E.
Nashville , TN
I was SO very disappointed in this wine that I didn't even finish my glass. My favorite is the Apothic Red, and I have enjoyed each wine Apothic has put out and since this one was aged in a whiskey barrel, I REALLY thought I would enjoy it. I expected a light smokiness with some vanilla (from the barrel) and what I got was a completely overwhelming burnt flavor and an unpleasantness bitterness. Perhaps we just got a bad bottle, but I am not rushing to try this one again.
Amanda F.
Corpus Christi
OMFrickinBob!! I feel like I’m drinking a combo of wine and whiskey!!! In the words of my immortal Tata: “HOTtomighty!!” Wow. I need to have like 10 of these before they go out. Seriously. And I’m gonna be done with half a glass... “Done” as in “Buzz City” cuz of the wonderful alcohol content! Hmmm... I wonder if it’s the whiskey barrels? And it looked like it was gonna be clingy (leggy) but it’s actually dry! Smells a little tobacco-y but in a good way and you can’t pinpoint the spice and then you realize it’s not spice, it’s whiskey!! Wow! There’s a hint of mocha in there too! I love all the Apothic wines but this one is by far the best! Kudos!!
Kristi L.
Merced , CA
This was ok. I was super excited to try it because of the "aged in whisky barrels" (honestly I wasn't sure what I was expecting). I'm not a wine connoisseur by any means and cannot really describe notes, but I I've to say this one wasn't as smooth as the crush or dark blend. It had a not so great aftertaste that I didn't care for (think that rotted grape taste some cheap wines have). I don't recommend this but I highly recommend the crush and dark blends from this brand.
Krystine T.
Sacramento, CA
I'm a huge fan of all Apothic blends. Inferno though is just... I can't even.... It starts out dark and fruity, then has a smokey aftertaste that is like no other. We had a bottle with out Thanksgiving dinner and it was the perfect compliment to our meal! I feel like this would go GREAT with gamey meats as well. I can't believe they sell it at the low price they do! I love this wine!