Apothic Inferno Red Wine

by Apothic

#11 in Red Wine

Apothic Inferno Red Blend is a bold, intriguing red blend aged for 60 days in charred whiskey barrels. This wine with a whiskey soul features notes of red and dark fruit, maple, and spice with a long, clean finish. This robust wine pairs well with gatherings or a roaring fire. This wine is best enjoyed at room temperature or in a whiskey-inspired wine cocktail. Apothic Inferno Red Blend offers a truly unique wine. Apothic has been a true original from the start, crafting bold wines with a hint of intrigue.

AggEd in whiskey or bourbon??
Has anyone discovered another wine that tastes like Apothic Inferno? I've tried many bourbon barrell aged wines hoping for one with the same amazing flavor, but I've had no luck. Even brands that cost twice as much have been a disappointment.
Is this wine available in convenience store like 7-11?
Start your review of Apothic Inferno Red Wine!
Sophia B.
Fort Campbell, KY
Apothic Inferno Red Wine uploaded by Sophia B.
This is my all time favorite wine. Being a whiskey and wine lover the warmth this wine brings to my life is incredible. My husband and I enjoy this wine as often as possible and never forget to buy a case or two! The subtle oaky flavors mixed with the incredible wine flavors that Apothic always bring to the table, will leave your mouth watering for more!!
Mylisa B.
Concord
This California Wine has Intense fruit aromas and flavors of rhubarb and black cherry that are complemented by hints of mocha and vanilla. I found it very yummy and very good for a low-cost, table wine. It's really smooth and full-bodied and I personally would pair it with just about any meal to be honest. I'll most-certainly buy again!

Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
So I bought this because it has such an interesting label. I was beyond pleased with the taste and will try others from this brand.
Nicole W.
Apothic Inferno Red Wine uploaded by Nicole W.
The Apothic Inferno is a pretty solid red blend. It's whiskey barrel aged with dark fruit notes. This red blend has a bit of spice to it, and your definitely going to taste it. Not a preferred red blend as a summer choice but I would definitely drink this more in the fall. Apothic Inferno Red Wine #happyhour
Kristin  R.
Fair Oaks, CA
Very good wine, and the price is pretty good too. Very tannic. Would definitely recommend
Sienna A.
CHERRY HILL, NJ
Apothic Inferno Red Wine uploaded by Sienna A.
This was honestly rather underwhelming for me. The aroma and taste both lacked. On the nose I got the generic "wine" smell. There wasn't much to distinguish on the nose and the flavor followed suit. I did get that back of the throat burning sensation that is often associated with whiskey. It wasn't an overly dry wine, I didn't feel the mouth puckering sensation until I was almost finished the bottle.
Sarah G.
Maplewood, MN
This wine is aged in whiskey barrels which gives it a little hint of a woody flavor. Just a hint. It's still smooth and fruity. Great tastinging, affordable red wine. I love to enjoy this with dark chocolate, fruits and cheeses. If you enjoy sipping whiskey but also love red wine, I recommend giving it a try.
Melanie  F.
Anchorage, AK
Apothic Inferno Red Wine uploaded by Melanie  F.
Purchased at: Kroger
Apothic is a GREAT brand! Especially for red wines. I feel like they’re so under-rated for how good their wines are. Apothic Inferno is my absolute favorite, it’s bold, smooth, very distinctive flavor from any other wine I’ve tried. LOVE this one, can’t say enough good things about it!
Jocelyn  L.
Charlotte, NC
Purchased at: Kroger
I love my red wine. However I want a good red wine at a reasonable price and the Apothic wines are a go to for me. I always buy at least a couple bottles at a time.
Ellen E.
THIS! This is my favorite Apothic Wine. I found it around Halloween and I hope it never leaves. It’s so tasty and so unique. I love to have a glass before winding down for the night. I’ve been able to find it only at 2 stores and one had it significantly cheaper than the other. But regardless, it’s WORTH IT!