BY APOTHIC #74 in Wine

Andrea A.
Edmond, OK
I wanted to like this. I really did. I love the other apothic wines and I love anything that is hot or spicy which is what I assumed this would be with a name like inferno. Nope, it tasted like I was drinking straight whiskey (which I hate). My husband actually likes whiskey, but he couldn’t finish this wine either. It’s a no for me.
Ellen E.
THIS! This is my favorite Apothic Wine. I found it around Halloween and I hope it never leaves. It’s so tasty and so unique. I love to have a glass before winding down for the night. I’ve been able to find it only at 2 stores and one had it significantly cheaper than the other. But regardless, it’s WORTH IT!
Angi W.
This is currently my favorite wine. It's dry. It's smooth. It has an excellent Oaky finish. It's aged in whiskey barrels. I have a bottle on my counter right now. I like that it's made in small batches. The price point is a little high but it's often on sale and regardless, it's totally worth it.
Isabela M.
Rocklin, CA
I am not a big fan of wine however this wine is the absolute best! You get a hint of the whiskey taste which is absolutely delicious. My mom and I went through the bottle in no time. Would definitely repurchase again.
Tiffany G.
San Antonio, TX
I buy bottles when this comes out. It is my cheaper version of the more expensive brand I love. It has a deep wine and whiskey flavor. The alcohol content is high. I love that. It is really good with a strong cheese and fruit. And it comes out once s year. So stock up.
Rachael w.
Titusville, PA
Huge fan of this brand and love this wine! I was shocked that you could actually taste the whiskey in it. A great combination of flavors, very different from anything I’ve ever had. Paired great with steaks and cheesecake. Definitely way purchasing more.
Merisa S.
Watertown, NY
I am a wine connoisseur, and this wine is my ultimate favorite! It is a motored release and very hard to find. The flavor is unlike any other red wine out there. And it packs a punch at 15.9% alcohol. It’s also very affordable.
Danielle M.
Aliquippa , PA
LOVE this wine, I was told I️t is seasonal so I need to go buy more! Smooth taste with a hint of caramel. More on the dry side, I️ used to be a sweet only drinker, but have started to enjoy dry more recently.
Magdalena M.
Such a great blend! Not terribly priced and a favorite in my house. There's a nice smokey, berry like blend and it pairs well with just about anything! Would definitely buy again, for myself or as a gift.
Breeana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Five stars all day for this wine right here. I am glad that they do this as a special release because I think if I had it all year it wouldn’t be as special. I bought 4 bottles of it the other day!