BY APOTHIC #34 in Wine

Palmira B.
This is a very fruity red wine I love the taste sweet but not too sweet it's smooth and the look of the bottle is really mysterious and treating and I mean overall I really loved it The Taste is amazing this is one of my favorite red wines I love using it in gatherings and my gifts always ask for more so I always keep two or three bottles in my bar area and the price is really good for such a good wine I recommend it as a matter of fact I highly recommend it
Meghan P.
Nashville, TN
Decent above-$8 wine, but if I were to price it by taste it wouldn’t go higher than $12 value. Deep, rich flavor but still light enough on the tannins to taste like a blend. Satisfying to drink, especially when aerated. Overall a fairly good blend wine.
Gabriella d.
Lexington
Apothic Dark is a hearty red wine blend that is perfect for any red meat meal. It’s a bit heavy (almost like having another steak with your meal) so sip it slow.
This wine needs to breathe a bit. So if you don’t have an aerator let it sit in your class for a few minutes before drinking.
Sindy M.
Provo, UT
I am just getting into liking wine but I do love my reds very much! This particular one is not my favorite and is the type of dry red that I don’t normally buy. It’s got an adorable bottle though and fairly priced among the other brands.
Kenzie H.
Frisco, TX
A nice red if you’re buying on a budget! (And enjoy a darker blend) almost always affordable and I’ve purchased a couple of times when I wanted a red but didn’t have any specific one in mind. Will be buying again
Shonda R.
WETUMKA, OK
I'm not much of a wine drinker but I love this wine. It has the best flavor in my opinion. Not too tart and not too much spice in it like other wines. It's just right. And goes with a variety of foods.
Breeana H.
Chula Vista, CA
I think this wine is ok. This brand is my favorite brand but I think the taste of this isn’t the best. I like the inferno the best out of this line. I say the taste here isn’t the best.
Lesliee H.
Douglasville, GA
I'm a little picky with my wines, especially reds, because I enjoy them the most. Apothic dark red wine meets my expectations and then some. I can have this wine at any time, with any compliment dish, and be satisfied with it. It has a dry flavor without being too bitter, and it's all wrapped up in a gorgeous packaging!
Liz G.
Madison, CT
Great go-to red wine. I like to bring this to parties because it's not that expensive but the bottle looks nice and the flavor is appealing to most people. Whether they usually drink Cabs, Merlot, Malbec...they seem to also like this blend. Worth a try for sure, especially at that price!
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
I love Apothic brand!  The dark is right up my alley as I like a thick, heavier red wine when I am drinking.  I drink wine almost every day and this would definitely be a special occasion wine with how dark it is.  Great flavor and aromatics! I will definitely by it again!
Mandy M.
Is this an easy drinking wine?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Who has tried this and liked It?
Amber H.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
Is this really dry? What can it be compared to?