Apothic Crush

by Apothic

#17 in Wine

Apothic Crush Red Blend is a decadent red wine blend with medium tannins and a velvety smooth finish. This luscious red blend features notes of ripe berries, raspberry jam and hints of caramel and chocolate with a long, smooth finish. This versatile red blend is ideal on its own, or for wherever the night takes you. Enjoy Apothic Crush at room temperature. Crafted with the signature wine grapes of California, Apothic Crush Red Blend wine offers a truly unique wine experience.

What makes this differ from the red blend?
Which wine should I pick Apothic Crush [product:apothic-dark-red-blend] ?
I'm not very well educated on wines, but I love this one. I have a marinade that calls for a dry red wine, can I use this?
Start your review of Apothic Crush!
Andrea W.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
This wine is great for those who are Apothic fans! I love the Apothic Red 2014 and when I saw this one I decided to try it too! It definitely has a smoother taste to it but it is delicious! Overall thought it was a good wine to sip on.
Samantha A.
Oh my I love this wine. It is always my go to red. A beautiful red blend that really goes with anything. great for dinners or just sitting on the sofa. I love all of the Apothic blends but this is my favorite.
Aubry M.
Apothic Crush uploaded by Aubry M.
You cant go wrong with any wine selection from Apothic! Super affordable and can be found at Target and they normally have some sort of promo going on!😎😉 The packaging is really fun and looks nice sitting out!
Heather H.
Holiday, FL
Purchased at: Publix
This is a great red wine at a very low price! Surprisingly I've been told by some they even have it at Aldi occasionally. I wouldn't know but I have seen it at 7 11 stores. Normally this would be a turn off for me but someone brought some to a dinner party once and I loved it! It does have a cork not a twist off cap so there's that lol. Seriously though it is quite good with hints of all types of things like chocolate! Yummy go try it!
Megan C.
Prairie Village, KS
This is one of my go to red wines. You can find it at almost any liquor store. The taste combines red fruit flavors with notes of caramel. This is definitely a smoother red win. I would recommend it to anyone who prefers red blends. It is not too expensive either.
Roxy R.
Cleveland, OH
Best wine you can get at CVS at an affordable price. I bought often in college because I wasn't into the sweet drinks my friends had. Many memories with all apothic types
Crystal V.
Snoqualmie, WA
One of my favs. It’s inexpensive and a great red wine. Sweet but not too sweet. Nice rich color. A great wine for a beginner and great for comparison when testing richer red wine.
Kathleen L.
West Hartford, CT
I love all of the Apothic Wine collection, but Crush is definitely one of my favorites. It has a great taste for an affordable price.
Lisa M.
Portage, MI
Price point and taste are spot on ,,, Apothic Crush is my absolute favorite red blend.
Macey W.
Brunswick, OH
I’m not a huge fan of red wines to begin with. I loved the flavors in this wine but it’s almost TOO dry for me. Maybe there’s a less dry kind out there that I have yet to try? I’m not sure, but if you like dry reds, then this is for you!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rosalie C.
Sanger, TX
il y a 2 ans
Shelby M. il y a 2 ans
Go with the crush first! I think it’s more of a classic and the dark is more bold so go with the profile that you would typically drink!