BY APOTHEDERM

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Apothederm stretch mark cream reinforces the skin's fundamental support structures and helps to visibly repair existing stretch marks. This fast-absorbing lotion is formulated with our patented smartpeptide technology and helps build collagen while reducing the appearance of red and silver stretch marks, all while smoothing your skin's texture. Visible results in as little as 2 weeks with continued improvement over time. Evens skin tone and improve skin texture and smoothness. Protects the skin to help prevent future stretch marks. Reduces the appearance of both red and silver stretch marks. Optimally blends four natural emollients: shea butter, cocoa butter, olive oil and highly moisturizing meadowfoam seed oil for a silky, fast-absorbing formulation. Effective for old or new stretch marks. see more...

• Does this product works to reduce existing stretch marks?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a cream that will help to minimiz...1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this before and seen results? How quickly...1 Answers
Review (1)
Wineybeach
I’m rating this a 4 because any and every stretch mark cream can only do so much as they only touch the surface and stretch marks go deep beneath the surface. I’ve used ALOT of different stretch mark creams out there, I feel like I’ve used them all. This particular cream I did notice some improvement in my stretch marks, which btw are 15 years old some of them still have the red/purple color to them but most have also faded over the years. This one does help with the color some, it’s helped more than any other cream I’ve used, including strivectin. The only downside is when you stop using it, they go right back to the way they looked before and it is slightly greasy when putting on, difficult to rub in. I can say the only thing that has really worked for me with my stretch marks, and I’ve tried fractional laser, multiple micro-needling treatments, carboxy therapy is the only thing that has really made a difference and has been worth spending my money on. Nothing will get rid of stretch marks completely of course, but I’m going on my fourth treatment and I’ve noticed about 50 percent improvement so far so I’m going to keep going until I stop seeing a difference. If the skin gods will ever let me catch a break maybe I can get rid of them completely, but I won’t hold my breath. It’s not too expensive seeing what some of these creams cost, I pay 100 per treatment area. Pain is-moderate I would say, tolerable if you bring a stress ball to squeeze, and not nearly as bad as fractional laser, but I’m also a baby when it comes to pain. If you truly want improvement in stretch marks and have exhausted all options on creams and are tired of waisting money on creams that don’t and won’t work, my advice is to check out carboxy therapy. It’s the only thing that’s worked for me, and best part is results are permanent!
Sarah A.
Vonore, TN
I have been looking for a cream that will help to minimize my stretch marks after two babies. How does this cream work and how often do you apply? I'd love to try it and write a first review.
Samantha P.
Has anyone used this before and seen results? How quickly did they lighten up?
Marla A.
bradshaw, WV
Does this product works to reduce existing stretch marks?