BeautyFaceFacial SkincareApothecary
90291 10 Degrees Cooler 03 Midnight Corsica Face Oil 1 Oz

Apothecary 90291 10 Degrees Cooler 03 Midnight Corsica Face Oil 1 Oz

by Apothecary

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Apothecary 90291 10 Degrees Cooler 03 Midnight Corsica Face Oil 1 Oz!
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
1,048 reviews
Apothecary 90291 10 Degrees Cooler 03 Midnight Corsica Face Oil 1 Oz uploaded by Danielle K.
This product is actually very good on my skin. It’s the scent I cannot get passed, it’s pretty awful and smells extremely like chemicals. The product is rich and only requires a few drops to completely cover the skin. It smooths out your skin texture and sinks in pretty fast without leaving that residual greasy feeling. I have oily skin but it seems to like this oil. Again what will likely put me off it is the awful fragrance
Victoria  C.
This product is so moisturizing. My only issue is the smell. It's very strong. It smells like a leather cleanser. My recommendation is have something you love the scent of like a cream or oil and layer fast. It hasn't caused any breakouts it's just the scent I can't get past. Hope this helps .
Shelly K.
Crozier, VA
Apothecary 90291 10 Degrees Cooler 03 Midnight Corsica Face Oil 1 Oz uploaded by Shelly K.
I use this every other evening . It's good , but what I really wanted to review is the Luminous face oil . Oh My Gosh!! I love it , it makes my face feel baby soft . My BF tried it and said he couldn't stop touching his face all day . He has ordered more for himself ! I love , love , love this product. I use it in the morning , do a few other things before I do my make up so it has time to set in . It doesn't leave me oily ( that was a concern ) . I keep a several bottles on hand just do I don't run out .
Marleny M.
myrtle beach
Apothecary 90291 10 Degrees Cooler 03 Midnight Corsica Face Oil 1 Oz uploaded by Marleny M.
Honestly, I love this face oil, what it does and how good my skin reacts to it. The smell? Tolerable but since I’ve used Herbivore Botanicals Lapis Facial Oil for a couple of years now, nothing surpasses my Lapis face oil. If it smelled closer to the Lapis, I’d given it a 5 star 💫
Carol  K.
This is a very hydrating well absorbed oil. It definitely has a stronger more masculine scent that reminds me almost of tobacco but it softens the skin so much it’s okay to get past. I’ve also enjoyed adding a few drops into my body lotion and it works great that way too! The bottle lasts forever.
Cassidy C.
Rayne, LA
Couldn’t get past the smell of this oil. I find it just sits on top of my face leaving me very oily. Only reason I bought this is because it was on sale for $25 rather than its usual $150. I’ve heard good things about their luminous face oil though.

Looking for your answer?