ApotheCARE Essentials™ The Soother Lavender Cactus Flower Moroccan Mint Body Wash uploaded by Alicia C.ApotheCARE Essentials™ The Soother Lavender Cactus Flower Moroccan Mint Body Wash uploaded by Denise T.

BY APOTHECARE ESSENTIALS™

At ApotheCARE Essentials, we create a modern, "Neo-Apothecary" world where the pure essence of natural ingredients are revered and experienced through a proven, scientific approach to deliver optimized beauty solutions. What is the Advanced ApotheCARE Approach? Our scientists follow this three-step approach that is essential in crafting every product we make for both hair and skin. 1. Precise Selection of signature natural ingredients, known for their hair and skin benefits. 2. Phyto-Extraction Technique to extract the core essences of six plants - each recognized for a particular function. This unique blend incorporated into the foundation of each of our products consists of: Burdock known for balance & detox White Willow known for soothing properties Rosemary known for protection from the elements Ginkgo Biloba known for regeneration Sage known to purify Seabuckthorn known for revitalizing properties3. Unique Slow Infusion Process to gradually infuse each ingredient into our products. Our beauty products are prepared for optimal results. Every batch is specially tailored to optimize both your hair care and skin cleansing routine for exceptional beauty. The Soother body wash, for all skin types, ensures mild cleansing while removing impurities and rebalancing the skin for a calming, clean feel. Experiencing is believing-discover more about our customized hair and skin collections at ApotheCAREEssentials.com.

Buy on Amazon
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
BEWARE OF THIS SCENT:
I bought this along with the vanilla scented body wash with a BOGO free deal at walgreens. Of the two, I prefer the vanilla scent. I was really excited to use the Lavendar scent as a night time shower but was quite disappointed to find out it doesnt really smell like lavendar at all... It has a floral-ish herbal type of scent that took a while to get used to. I use it often now that I'm used to the scent, but try to smell it when you're in the store because the scent is nothing like what the packaging suggests.
Aside from the questionable "lavendar," the body wash performs really nicely. It is moisturizing, beautifully packaged, lathers well, and does not leave my skin feeling stripped or irritated.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
I recieved this product for free as part of a crowdkit from crowdtap. I have very dry senstive skin, especially in the winter. I found this bodywash to be very soothing and moisturizing. I love that it is made with natural ingredients like lavender, moroccan mint, and cactus milk. It's just what my skin needed!
Raven B.
Semmes, AL
This is my new favorite body wash. I love the way it lathers & a little goes a long way. The smell is AMAZING!! It’s so calming & reminds me of a product that would be used in a spa.
Alicia C.
Blythewood, SC
This body wash is very thick, rich, and creamy. It produces a nice lather which cushions my skin. It hydrates my dry skin and leaves it smooth and silky. My skin is glowing and fully moisturized. It does not strip the skin at all. I usually need to use a lot of lotion after the bath or shower. Not with this body wash. I can lightly hydrate with lotion. I just wish the smell was more like lavender. It has a herbal or spa like scent.