ApotheCARE Essentials™ The Replenisher Shampoo uploaded by Amber M.ApotheCARE Essentials™ The Replenisher Shampoo uploaded by Aishlinn M.ApotheCARE Essentials™ The Replenisher Shampoo uploaded by crystal j.

BY APOTHECARE ESSENTIALS™

For dry hair.  By design, our cleansing formulations remove impurities while retaining natural oils for healthy-looking hair.
Moisturizes and disciplines frizz for smoothness and manageability.

Infused with hand-pollinated vanilla, crushed Moroccan argan oil, and cold-pressed sweet almonds. Delightful and indulgent fragrance notes of vanilla and orchid.

How to use
Massage through wet hair. Rinse thoroughly.

How it works
Our scientists follow our 3-step Advanced ApotheCARE approach that is essential in crafting every product we make.

Ingredients
Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract, Glycol Distearate, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Polyquaternium-10, Cocamide MEA, PPG-9, Disodium EDTA, Nonfat Dry Milk, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal

• Has anyone else tried this??1 Answers
  • Does this shampoo work well? I just purchased the vanilla...1 Answers
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This is one of the best conditioners I have ever used and I am so obsessed with the scent! The anti-frizz formula delivers smoothness and manageability, it is best for dry, frizzy, textured, and curly hair, it removes impurities while delivering intense hydration,
it is silicone-free, paraben-free, and dye-free.
It is delightful, indulgent, and has a vanilla and orchid fragrance!
Crystal F.
I gotta say I love these shampoo and conditioner. For one they smell great. They have a wonderful sent to it. It made my hair feel really soft and it also made my hair where it wasn't so dry when I wash my hair. I would truly recommend anyone who have dry hair to get this. This will actually do the work and your hair won't be so dry. It cost 13.00 at Walgreens.
Jeanette C.
Toms River, NJ
The smell of this product alone is enough to buy it. So nourishing and light that every day usw is not a problem. Works well with color treated hair.
Mazzy V.
Salt Lake City, Utah
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT SO MUCH. Definitely leaves my hair smooth and soft and does not make my hair oily!! No dandruff either so that's good!
crystal j.
I just received this as a full sized shampoo and condiner and it is the best!For sure my new favorite!!I defiantly recommend it!
amanda t.
Erie, PA
I received this as a sample from CVS.com with my purchase, on a few different occasions. I love vanilla infused everything. This has a wonderful vanilla scent, it lathers well and my hair looks great after using it. I will be looking into purchase it so I have it on hand at all times. 👍
Nicole m.
I received his as a sample in my FabFitFun box. This smells much better than the rose Argan one!!! Suds well, and feels hydrating. I would probably purchase.
Jessica O.
Homestead, FL
Does this shampoo work well? I just purchased the vanilla one but I haven’t tried it yet. I have read several reviews and they all say good things.
crystal j.
Has anyone else tried this??