ApotheCARE Essentials™ The Replenisher Shampoo uploaded by Amber M.ApotheCARE Essentials™ The Replenisher Shampoo uploaded by Aishlinn M.ApotheCARE Essentials™ The Replenisher Shampoo uploaded by crystal j.

BY APOTHECARE ESSENTIALS™

For dry hair.  By design, our cleansing formulations remove impurities while retaining natural oils for healthy-looking hair.
Moisturizes and disciplines frizz for smoothness and manageability.

Infused with hand-pollinated vanilla, crushed Moroccan argan oil, and cold-pressed sweet almonds. Delightful and indulgent fragrance notes of vanilla and orchid.

How to use
Massage through wet hair. Rinse thoroughly.

How it works
Our scientists follow our 3-step Advanced ApotheCARE approach that is essential in crafting every product we make.

Ingredients
Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract, Glycol Distearate, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Polyquaternium-10, Cocamide MEA, PPG-9, Disodium EDTA, Nonfat Dry Milk, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal

Buy on Walgreens
Tanner M.
Miamisburg, OH
ApotheCARE is my new favorite drug store brand! I have been using this product for about a week and love it! First, the packaging is adorable and I am in love with the pump dispenser. I tend to be over zealous when it comes to the amount of shampoo I use and the pump gives me the perfect amount each time. Second, it smells amazing! It's subtle yet so refreshing, and I actually look forward to smelling it while I shampoo my hair. Thirdly, it lathers really nicely and makes my hair feel clean without it feeling stripped of moisture. My hair feels moisturized and looks healthier after just a few uses! I have fine and straight hair and it worked really well for me, and my roommate has curly and course hair and she loved it as well! Highly recommend this product and company.  I received this product for free for an honest review from Crowdtap.
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
This is once again, another ApotheCARE Essentials product I received complementary from Crowdtap. Like always, the packing and pump of the product is great! The shampoo smells very natural and clean. I notice that you can smell it through out my hair even a day of two later. I will say that this product is not necessarily best suited for me because it is technically made for dry hair (which I do not have) however, I don’t let them stop me from using it!! I basically treat it like a mask, only using on occasion and when I feel necessary. It replenishes my hair and leaves it feeling very smooth and hydrated (:
Lauren P.
This shampoo smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling soft and hydrated without weighing it down. I have long, dry, thin, color treated hair and this works great at giving my hair just what it needs to look healthy!
Aishlinn M.
Bellingham, MA
I use the roseship oil geranium aloe vera shampoo AND conditioner. This stuff feels real, natural dtraight out of the pump. My hair feels revitalized and bouncy when it dries, even without using ANY other product and air-drying. It smells so refreshing. I would definitely recommend!!
Casey B.
Appleton, WI
I just recently received the rise hip shampoo and conditioner for free in the mail to try out. I love rose scent and these smell wonderful. The shampoo doesn't lather a lot but leaves my hair and scalp feeling clean and smelling great. My hair is easy to brush and looks clean for days after washing. I would definitely recommend these products to anyone with thin, fine hair.
Sara P.
Mahopac, NY
Great that the bottle is smaller than the conditioner bottle. Always need more conditioner than shampoo! The shampoo keeps my hair clean and not oily at the roots. Very very shiny and smells great! Just purchased another bottle!
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
I love this brand. My hair feels nice and fresh after every shower. Healthy and smooth. I recently discovered this brand and I fell in love with it b it has more of natural flower scent.
Samantha T.
South Sioux City
I was very happy with ApotheCARE essentials The replenisher shampoo with vanilla, organ oil, and almond milk. It left my hair feeling smooth, soft, and refreshed. I love the fact that this shampoo included a pump.  I am definitely more likely to purchase a shampoo/conditioner product when it has pump applicator.   This will be a product that I continue to purchase over and over again.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This is one of the best conditioners I have ever used and I am so obsessed with the scent! The anti-frizz formula delivers smoothness and manageability, it is best for dry, frizzy, textured, and curly hair, it removes impurities while delivering intense hydration,
it is silicone-free, paraben-free, and dye-free.
It is delightful, indulgent, and has a vanilla and orchid fragrance!
Crystal F.
I gotta say I love these shampoo and conditioner. For one they smell great. They have a wonderful sent to it. It made my hair feel really soft and it also made my hair where it wasn't so dry when I wash my hair. I would truly recommend anyone who have dry hair to get this. This will actually do the work and your hair won't be so dry. It cost 13.00 at Walgreens.
crystal j.
Has anyone else tried this??
Jessica O.
Homestead, FL
Does this shampoo work well? I just purchased the vanilla one but I haven’t tried it yet. I have read several reviews and they all say good things.