ApotheCARE Essentials™ PhytoQuench Replenishing Sleeping Mask

OVERNIGHT HYDRATION. Replenish skin with deep moisture while sleeping and wake up to fresh, radiant skin

[product:apothecare-essentials-phytoquench-replenishing-sleeping-mask] ? What other sleeping mask can you put on a night and fall to sleep.with and feel so radiant and fresh in the morning??
Did this product help with dryness of skin?
Anyone with sensitive skin used this without any problems? I am using it tonight for the first time and am nervous. I’ve been using the facial cleanser once a day and my face is handling it ok.
Start your review of ApotheCARE Essentials™ PhytoQuench Replenishing Sleeping Mask!
Kendall K.
1,634 reviews
ApotheCARE Essentials™ PhytoQuench Replenishing Sleeping Mask uploaded by Kendall K.
This is a really nice product. I put it on before I go to sleep at night and I wake up in the morning with hydrated skin that feels clean and soft. I wasn’t a huge fan of the scent of this. The smell itself is okay, but it was kind of strong. If you are sensitive to smells, this might not be for you. However, the product itself works well. I also like how a little bit of product goes a long way. Plus it didn’t break me out! It’s definiely worth checking out. I received this item complimentary for testing purposes.
Irma M.
Cape Coral, FL
ApotheCARE Essentials™ PhytoQuench Replenishing Sleeping Mask uploaded by Irma M.
I've been using this phytoquench replenishing sleep mask for a few days now and I can already notice a difference in my skin. I wake up with hydrated, supple, fresh skin that isn't oily at all! The scent is wonderful and I totally love how the products is made of natural plant products! Thank you @influenster for the #complimentary #voxbox of #apothecareessentials products. #complimentary #free #contest
Sanellys R.
Fort Wayne, IN
ApotheCARE Essentials™ PhytoQuench Replenishing Sleeping Mask uploaded by Sanellys R.
ApotheCARE Essentials™ PhytoQuench Replenishing Sleeping Mask best sleeping mask I’ve ever tried in my life! I got this mask complimentary from Influenster and it’s definitely a must buy when I use it all! I have very dry skin and this product helps my face to stay hydrated, Smooth and so soft! I highly recommend I love the smell too!
Elizabeth L.
Washington, DC
ApotheCARE Essentials™ PhytoQuench Replenishing Sleeping Mask uploaded by Elizabeth L.
This product absolutely caused breakouts. The formula feels wonderful and smells fine (some people have made comments about the smell but I saw no issue). However it is far too thick and heavy for acne-sensitive skin. The formula is loaded with glycerin and polymers that make the formula feel incredible but are also what makes this formula so thick and occlusive on your skin, this causing breakouts
Kari  D.
Simi Valley, CA
ApotheCARE Essentials™ PhytoQuench Replenishing Sleeping Mask uploaded by Kari  D.
I received this product free as a prize after reviewing other items in a #voxbox #InfluensterChamp. The scent is like the other products in the Phytoquench line: very heavy organic plant smell. It’s a little strong and might bother anyone sensitive to smells. It has a gel type texture to it and does go on a little sticky, so just a thin layer is all you need. The smell and stickiness do dissipate and in the morning your skin is hydrated and has a silky smooth feeling. If you have dry skin and aren’t too sensitive to fragrance, I would absolutely recommend adding this to your routine a couple times a week.
Odeth F.
Laveen, AZ
ApotheCARE Essentials™ PhytoQuench Replenishing Sleeping Mask uploaded by Odeth F.
I've been using this product for a couple of weeks now. And it's pretty good ! It smells nice and it makes my face feel hydrated.
angie T.
I recieved this from Influenster to try out. I've tried to use this off and on for a month now. I've been getting into skincare more lately and was excited to receive this. The fragrance is strong. Too strong for me to use constantly. It's a man spa-ish scent. At first the scent didn't bother me but as time went on, it did. After rinsing off the next day my face did feel soft. I didn't notice any change in my skin from using it. I won't purchase this because the scent is so strong.
Robin W.
Memphis, TN
I received these products "complimentary" for testing. #contest Guess who got her voxbox from Influenster?👉😁ya girl did that’s who💃 I am not only hooked on this product but I give it 5 stars and a standing ovation 👏😳. 👀 #phytoquench #contestApotheCARE Essentials™ PhytoQuench Replenishing Sleeping Mask @robinrachelle
Fallon B.
Cypress, TX
Now, this sleep mask has become one of my favorites. After washing, you apply a thin layer to the skin and sleep with it. It has a great smell and gave a slight tingle upon application. When I wake in the morning after one use, my skin has that youthful bounce to it, showing how much hydration is put into the skin. It is not oily at all, great product.
LINDSEY A.
Dallas, TX
I have been on the hunt for my holy grail sleeping mask and I’ve finally found it! The packaging is gorgeous and looks great on my vanity, but it’s whats inside that I love most! The texture is light and when applied to your skin, you feel the hydration! It sinks into your skin beautifully and the results are REAL! I wake up with dreamy, supple skin and I LOVE IT! Special thanks to Influenster for sending this product along for my honest review!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Melissa M.
Canton, TX
il y a 3 ans
ApotheCARE Essentials™ PhytoQuench Replenishing Sleeping Mask ? What other sleeping mask can you put on a night and fall to sleep.with and feel so radiant and fresh in the morning??
Zuri S. il y a 2 ans
I love this skincare it smells amazing and first I was worried it might have fragrances in it that would break me out. But it’s pure and clean and feels amazing on the skin. I feel so refreshed in the morning after using the night cream I even made my husband try it.