ApotheCARE Essentials™ PhytoQuench Hydrating Day Lotion

PhytoQuench day hydrating lotion instantly boosts skin's moisture reservoir for a full 24 hours.

No Parabens. No artificial dyes. No petrolatum. No propylene glycol. Formulated without phthalates.

Japanese Blood Grass, included at active levels, is known as a survivor plant. Its roots trap water and hang on to it, maintaining appropriate hydration even in sandy or salty environments.

Roots are the reservoir of the plant. ApotheCARE EssentialsTM captures their essence into advanced formulas for superior skin hydration.

Usage:

Apply like a face moisturizer generously over face and neck.

DOSAGE

Use 2 pumps.

TEXTURE

Lightweight, highly absorbent and non-greasy, leaving skin residue-free.

FOR BEST RESULTS

Maximize hydration benefits by using after PhytoQUENCH Replenishing Serum.

Has anyone used this product consistently for several months? Any noticeable differences in your skin?
Has anyone tried this moisturizer? I recently purchased this and the serum but I want to see what everyone thinks!
Has anyone achieved long term benefits from this product?
Start your review of ApotheCARE Essentials™ PhytoQuench Hydrating Day Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
Joelyn M.
Hilliard, OH
ApotheCARE Essentials™ PhytoQuench Hydrating Day Lotion uploaded by Joelyn M.
I’ve been looking for a lotion that doesn’t make my skin look wet all the time and I was hesitant when I got this, but so far so good. My skin doesn’t look greasy and my makeup goes on smoothly.
Jennifer K.
Hillsboro, OR
ApotheCARE Essentials™ PhytoQuench Hydrating Day Lotion uploaded by Jennifer K.
I have been using this lotion for about 2 weeks now. It has a nice serum texture and after applying this it left my skin looking slightly dewy, hydrated and my skin had a healthy glow. I loved using this as my daily moisturizer and it was also gentle on my sensitive skin. I was lucky enough to receive this complimentary product for testing and will defiantly be repurchasing.  ApotheCARE Essentials™ PhytoQuench Hydrating Day Lotion
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
Heaven in a bottle. It reminded me of my Tatcha but with a smaller price tag. My skin felt hydrated and supple after application and it added a subtle glow to my skin once I finished adding the rest of my skin care routine. I received this complimentary product in exchange for my honest review. I highly recommend.
Lauren K.
ApotheCARE Essentials™ PhytoQuench Hydrating Day Lotion uploaded by Lauren K.
I am a first time user of this brand and was happy to see it in a voxbox along with the serum and the lotion. The packaging is really nice and I love that the serum comes in a glass bottle. This product is not harsh on your skin, it's actually really gentle! The face wash you have to use with rule of two, meaning rub in circular motions for 2 minutes minimum to get products effects. ApotheCARE Essentials™ PhytoQuench Hydrating Cleanser works really well and I am so happy to have it in my regimen now! #infljenster #ad @apothecare @influenster #voxbox
Laura H.
Oxford, NJ
I think the product itself is very good. My skin felt wonderful after. I gave it two stars because I personally couldn’t stand the smell of the products. It must just be me, but it didn’t dissipate and I couldn’t stand it. It was very gentle on my skin though and i know others have liked it.
Chelsea C.
Indianapolis, IN
ApotheCARE Essentials™ PhytoQuench Hydrating Day Lotion uploaded by Chelsea C.
I received my free complementary @apothecareessentials replenishing sleeping mask + the hydrating day lotion in the mail two days ago & I cannot put into words how great this stuff not only smells, but feels on my skin! I am so excited to continue to try it out throughout this next month!! #apothecare #apothecareessentials #influencers #skincare #skincareroutine #hydration #japanesebloodgrass #sleepingmask #daylotion #replenishing #Apothecareessentials #complimentary #contest @Influenster @apothecareessentials
Emily W.
Pittsford, NY
I loved the consistency and weight of this lotion, and thought it would be equally good for summer or winter (it is not too heavy, but is definitely still nourishing). But sadly I could not use it long term because the fragrance was too overpowering.
Martie K.
Dickinson, ND
After using this over a month I really see improvement in my skin. My makeup is easier to apply and overall im still using it and would buy it again. Its also an affordable skin routine. I recieved this sample inside of my #voxbox from influencter for my honest review. 5 stars.
Linda  S.
West Covina, CA
I love the way this made my skin feel soft supple ,and not greasy, I used it every day, and it and my skin looks great mor healthy plump younger looking, I have gotten so many compliments, this is a new staple in my skincare , And I did recommend it to family and friends
Taneica B.
Middletown , DE
ApotheCARE Essentials™ PhytoQuench Hydrating Day Lotion uploaded by Taneica B.
I received this lotion completely complimentary to try out and review, with that being said, this lotion is amazing. I apply it right after PhytoQuench Replenishing Serum as my moisturizer. I have super dry skin so I use about 2 pumps of this for my entire face. It is smooth and creamy, but also lightweight and melts into my skin. Leaves my face feeling super moist and super hydrated all throughout the day, even when I wear full face of makeup, the hydration still lasts all day. The plant based ingredients make this product non irritating and smells really good.