ApotheCARE Essentials The Rejuvenator Coconut Milk, White Jasmine, B3 Face and Body Bar Soap 4.5 oz uploaded by Tiphie O.ApotheCARE Essentials The Rejuvenator Coconut Milk, White Jasmine, B3 Face and Body Bar Soap 4.5 oz uploaded by Tammy B.ApotheCARE Essentials The Rejuvenator Coconut Milk, White Jasmine, B3 Face and Body Bar Soap 4.5 oz uploaded by Breanne W.

BY APOTHECARE ESSENTIALS™

At ApotheCARE Essentials, we create a modern, "Neo-Apothecary" world where the pure essence of natural ingredients are revered and experienced through a proven, scientific approach to deliver optimized beauty solutions. What is the Advanced ApotheCARE Approach? Our scientists follow this three-step approach that is essential in crafting every product we make for both hair and skin. 1. Precise Selection of signature natural ingredients, known for their hair and skin benefits. 2. Phyto-Extraction Technique to extract the core essences of six plants - each recognized for a particular function. This unique blend incorporated into the foundation of each of our products consists of: Burdock known for balance & detox White Willow known for soothing properties Rosemary known for protection from the elements Ginkgo Biloba known for regeneration Sage known to purify Seabuckthorn known for revitalizing properties3. Unique Slow Infusion Process to gradually infuse each ingredient into our products. Our beauty products are prepared for optimal results. Every batch is specially tailored to optimize both your hair care and skin cleansing routine for exceptional beauty. The Rejuvenator body and face bar, for dull skin, removes impurities and gently cleanses the skin. Experiencing is believing-discover more about our customized hair and skin collections at ApotheCAREEssentials.com. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Dainnese C.
Greensboro, NC
This product is sponsored by crowdtap to give my honest review. I was really impressed with this soap bar. First of all, this smelled amazing, not overwhelming. It lathers up very well in the shower, so don't need to scrub a lot of soap on the towel. It didn't leave a lot of that soapy scum feel on my body and not making my skin feel too dry. The true test was when I use this to cleanse my face. I was amazed at how it didn't dry out my face like most face cleansers. Kept it very hydrating and clean.
Samantha T.
South Sioux City
Wow, a lot of great ingredients packed into this little bar of soap. It left me moisturized from head to toe. The scent was pleasant; not too strong and not too light. It lathered well. This will be a product that I continue to purchases whenever I buy bar soap. I love that apothocare adds such great ingredients into their products
Alexis K.
Waterloo
I was very disappointed in this product. I was very excited to try this product when I first received it because I had never tried Bar Soap with essential oil in it before, and it smelled so good. But this product gave me hives.
Tammy B.
Hephzibah
This bar smells Amazing, I could smell this all day. It has a great lather and doesn't make my skin feel dry like most soaps. I used this to clean my face many times, I love it, I would have no problem making this a permanent part of my daily routine. I will be repurchasing this for sure.
Breanne W.
Farmersville, OH
This stuff smells really really good but it has to much of a scent to it to put it on my body or face. I got to try it from Crowdtap and like it but like I said it’s too scented for me.
Tiphie O.
Carthage, MO
Got this free to try and I wasn't impressed at all it didn't smell much and it made my skin feel very dry. I would not buy this.