ApotheCARE Essentials The Rejuvenator Coconut Milk White Jasmine B3 Body Wash 16 oz uploaded by Briana V.

BY APOTHECARE ESSENTIALS™

At ApotheCARE Essentials, we create a modern, "Neo-Apothecary" world where the pure essence of natural ingredients are revered and experienced through a proven, scientific approach to deliver optimized beauty solutions. What is the Advanced ApotheCARE Approach? Our scientists follow this three-step approach that is essential in crafting every product we make for both hair and skin. 1. Precise Selection of signature natural ingredients, known for their hair and skin benefits. 2. Phyto-Extraction Technique to extract the core essences of six plants - each recognized for a particular function. This unique blend incorporated into the foundation of each of our products consists of: Burdock known for balance & detox White Willow known for soothing properties Rosemary known for protection from the elements Ginkgo Biloba known for regeneration Sage known to purify Seabuckthorn known for revitalizing properties3. Unique Slow Infusion Process to gradually infuse each ingredient into our products. Our beauty products are prepared for optimal results. Every batch is specially tailored to optimize both your hair care and skin cleansing routine for exceptional beauty. The Rejuvenator body wash, designed for dull skin, provides delicate cleansing while infusing the skin with essential nutrients for a renewed and revived feel. Experiencing is believing-discover more about our customized hair and skin collections at ApotheCAREEssentials.com. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Samantha T.
South Sioux City
Wow... This product is amazing, finally a quality product with an affordable price tag. This product cleansed as well as softened my skin. It's scent is perfect. It is a light, fresh scent that isn't over powering at all. The packaging is super cute. 5+ stars from me. This is a product that I will continue to buy again and again.
Crystal F.
I love this body wash. It smells great leaves your skin feeling soft. This helped my skin from being so dry when I used it. It also helps your skin looking younger. It renewal your skin. It did a lot for my skin. It feel nice and smooth after I wash my body with it. I would recommend this product if you want your skin feeling younger. It's at Walgreens for 13.00.
Crystal P.
I LOVE this body wash! It leaves my skin so soft and moisturized. You definitely don't need a lot of soap in order to get the results you want. I definitely a so happy I got this product from crowdtap!