by Apollo

#9 in Tools

Shop for Tools & Hardware at The Home Depot. This 201-Piece household tool kit is perfect for most household small repair. The tools are heat treated and chrome plated to resist corrosion and come in a very convenient tool bag. The kit contains: 13 oz. Wooden Handled Hammer, 12 ft. Measuring Tape, 6 in. Long Nose Pliers, 6 in. Slip Joint Pliers, 6 in. Adjustable Wrench, 4 Precision Screwdrivers, Bit Driver, Ten 1 in. CRV Bits, 16 Hex Keys SAE and Metric, 9 in. Plastic Level, 6 in. Hacksaw, 3 Extra Saw Blades, 160-Piece Picture Hanging Assortment, Polyester Bag.

Does this really need to be pink 😂🤨?
Love the color what about you?
This is so adorable just because of the color lol, are the actual tools any good quality?
Start your review of Apollo Tool Sets Household Tool Kit in Soft-Sided Tool Bag, Pink (201-Piece) DT0020P!
How would you rate this product?
3 years agoaugusta, ga
I'm a girly girl I barely do any work that requires a hammer but when I met my husband we made googly eyes and in our line of work I would have been labeled a cute Tom boy but I'm anything but that so I bought these the first chance I got to show him in our three months working on a project together that I am a pink lover he became so interested I also got a pink tool belt which he said he liked I recommend this to anyone in construction or that likes to fix things around the house in style
3 years agoKingsburg , CA
My husband gave me this for Christmas and I absolutely love it! It's easy and convenient for me being a women when my husband isn't around to help me out. It basically has everything you need for a quick and easy job! Definitely recommend
3 years agoWeatherford, TX
My husband got tired of me stealing his tools for my projects and got me this gem. I love it! It has all the necessities, they're easily stored away and organized and they are cute and pink. The quality is great too! And nothing feels "dainty or girly" about these tools!
3 years agoEbro, FL
I have this because as a woman I want to be independent and not have to depend on anyone. They are expensive, but almost all tools are. I love them because they're not a standard black or grey. I definitely recommend to any woman.
2 years ago
I like these products, affordable, effective, neat, everyone should try it at least once. Always better to say you tried it to know if you really like it or not. I definitely recommend this product! Great products for sure ! Influenster
3 years agoCary, NC
This is the bomb for every do it yourselfer! You will never have to call a man again! You have everything you need and it's not some cheap kid tool set, these are real tools! Totally worth the price!
3 years agoMartinsburg, PA
This is a great women's tool set. Has everything you'd need for all the little around the house jobs. I have one and have purchased as bridal gifts. Great value at a great price highly recommend.
2 years agoWaco
WOW THIS LOOK LIKE A REALLY COOL TOOL SET FOR A WOMAN HOW COOL IS THIS I DON'T HAVE A PINK BAG TOOL SET OR ANY TOOL SET BUT I WOULD NOT MINE HAVING THIS CUTE PINK TOOL BAG SET HOW COOL
3 years agoEthel, AR
Love this. I can easily find any tool I need to do a craft project, diy project, or fix something the kids broke. Love that I can store it when not in use and I don't have to run out to the shop to get the husbands tools when I need something.
3 years agoSylvania, OH
I just moved into a new place and had to buy a tool set for getting things set up, building furniture, taking furniture apart, and hanging things up. This tool set was great to have.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...