BY APOLLO HEALTH & BEAUTY

Dermatologically tested Helps replenish and protect skin moisture barrier Non-drying and non-irritating With ceramides, niacinamide, and sodium hyaluronate see more...

brianna m.
Super affordable and easy to use. Doesn't really have a strong scent which is always great. Super light on the skin. Feels very nourishing and clean. Not as foamy as expected but it still works very well. Easy to apply and remove. Definitely recommend to anyone searching for an affordable cleanser.
Alyssa B.
For such an affordable price, this cleanser works really well!! I have very sensitive skin and am always picky about what I use to avoid irritation and breakouts. This cleanser has caused me no problems at all. :) This compares to the CeraVe cleanser. I can't say anything about the comparison as I have never used CeraVe, but this equate version is honestly great. It is super cleansing and very gentle on my skin. It doesn't feel harsh or rough at all! I would highly recommend this and will be purchasing this again when I run out of it!
Tessney M.
I use proactiv every now and then, and micellar water to keep my face clean but wanted an actual soap I could use every day. I didn't want to pay a lot and found this, so I thought I'd try it. I love it! It's gentle yet keeps my skin pretty much clear of bumps. It doesn't really have a smell, and is gentle to use to wash off eye makeup. Leaves my skin feeling great, not dry.
Stacie H.
Okeechobee, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
This compares great to the Cerave face cleanser. I haven't noticed a difference since I started using it. I typically purchase Cerave "hydrating" cleanser but my local store was out of stock so I seen this and figured I'd give it a try. So far it works just as well. My skin is looking great. Inexpensive. Nice packaging. Decent amount of product! Will buy again.
Rebecca R.
Sarcoxie
Purchased at: Walmart
I feel like this product works just as well as the CeraVe Foaming Facial Clenser. Great alternative for cost. A product that I feel is equivalent! Good for my skin and gentle.
Amber S.
Abingdon
I use CeraVe religiously and this is NOT comparable to the CeraVe. It is scent free and gentle but leaves my face dry and funky. It doesn't foam as nicely either. I used this before I had a chance to try the CeraVe. Once I switched I seen a tremendous difference! CeraVe has a silky feel and foams richly. Leaves my skin soft and has also helped my acne. For the price it isn't worth it. I can find cheaper items that do the same.
Mrs. B.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This product is very comparable to the cerave brand wash. The price cannot be beat! I compaired the ingredients and it is pretty much exactly the same, this is my second bottle, i have sensitive skin and this product doesn't irritate me at all.
Rachel F.
Royal
This product makes my face feel so clean! I have really been struggling with acne lately and this product was just one step on helping me clear my face. This is a cleanser I will repurchase again and again. I recommend this product to anyone looking to really clean their pores.
Angelea C.
Maricopa, AZ
I love this cleaner. I have sensitive skin & after moving to AZ from San Diego, my skin became horribly dry. Since this is non-scented it doesn’t irritate my skin & although it’s a gentle cleanser, it’s strong enough to remove my make up & doesn’t dry out my skin.
Jalena S.
Dallas
This makes me skin feel so clean + soft! I use this everyday and I can see the improvement in my skin! I recommend and will continue to purchase!