BY APOLLO

Apollo 69-pc. House do-it-yourself kit with 4.8v screwdriver see more...

Cindy G.
Big Lake, MN
This is perfect for me when I lived alone in an apartment. I didn't need major tools and this had everything I needed for pictures and minor repairs. Love my own tools!
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA
My husband uses this for many things around the house. He seems to enjoy it so that makes me happy. I would definitely recommend it.
Cynthia M.
Chickamauga, Ga
Nice set my husband would absolutely love this tool set think i might have to go get it for him
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
THIS WOULD BE HANDY AT MY HOUSE! I,M ALWAYS NEEDING TOOLS AND CANT FIND THEM!
;)