BY APOLLO #17 in Tools

The apollo general do-it-yourself kit has all the tools to handle day-to-day tasks around the house. This 39-piece kit comes with: a 12-foot tape measure, steel-claw hammer with rubber-grip handle, 6-inch slip-joint pliers and 8 sae hex-keys. It also has a ratcheting bit-driver, 8-inch scissors, 18mm knife and 4 screwdrivers. Plus, the kit has 2 sets of ten 1-inch bits. All these tools are heat treated and chrome plated to resist corrosion. This apollo household, tool kit comes in a handy case that can be carried anywhere. see more...

Miranda M.
this is a great starter tool kit. perfect for someone moving into their first place who may not have a lot of storage space. i think the selection of tools you get is awesome and definitely a good buy. i love mine and have gotten the same set for my sister
Yolanda S.
Waco
Decorator Expert Level 2
WILD WHAT A COOL LITTLE TOOL SET YOU CAN TAKE IT ANY WERE IT'S THE RIGHT SIZE AND LOOK LIKE IT HAS ALL THE LITTLE TOOL YOU NEED IN IT GOOD FOR YOUR HOUSE YOUR CAR OR TO TAKE WITH TO YOUR MOTHER HOUSE AND REPAIR SOMETHING FOR HER COOL CARRY AND GO I WANT ONE
Emily B.
HOUSTON, TX
My opinion is that every woman should have a tool kit and what a better way to do it than a pink one! I have had my kit for a few years and all of the tools have been extremely durable! I replaced the case because it was a little flimsy and while moving it cracked, but overall definitely worth it!
Misha A.
Seaside, OR
Decorator Expert Level 3
This tool set was a gift from my amazing husband. He knows me so well and now that I'm getting into do it yourself projects I think he was tired of his hammer always being in the house vs the garage ;) and Now I don't have to borrow his tools I have my own girly tools ! Its great to set in the car for roadtrips and I have one set aside for my little sisters new driver kit!
Kerri C.
When I graduated high school I was given one of these tool kits for my graduation gift from a family friend. At the time I thought it was such a strange gift, but the first day I moved I moved into my college dorm I ended up needing it to put different items together. It ended up being such a perfect and useful gift.
Cassandra S.
Cocoa, FL
How can you expect me to work if my tools aren't PINK!? You can't! Now I have my pink tool kit and its perfect. All the pink tools I need in their place waiting for the next job.
Case could have been a little more sturdy.
Esther H.
Fresno, CA
I picked one up for me and my mother because we are always trying to dig around in our husbands tools to find something to use when we are doing small things around the house. It is a good little kit for small projects, but for larger ones I will have to brave the husbands garage.
Shaby F.
Calabasas, CA
I used to have these tools when living alone as a single woman. It's a great basic set to have for very basic things around the house. But don't go trying to build anything, they aren't made for that!
Carolyn G.
Huntersville, NC
I bought one for my classroom- it has all the essentials! I have all the tools I need, storable box and not difficult to use the tools. Sharp scissors, Allen key set and pliers are my favorite!
Laurie  a.
Pittsburgh, PA
This has all of the tools I've needed for building furniture or fixing up anything. It is small and easy to store. It is perfect for a first time home owner or renter.
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
Decorator Expert Level 1
Is this a good buy? How is the quality?
Deanna N.
Wichita Falls, TX
I would love this set. We need a new set for work and most of the technicians are women.
Bri T.
Are these tools any more fragile since they are smaller??
Kathy D.
I love lady tools! This looks like something that evefh single woman needs!