BY APOLLINARIS

Apollinaris® Classic Naturally Sparking Mineral Water.
Since 1852.
The Queen of Table Waters®.
1 liter (1.05 qt). see more...

Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
Eco-warrior Expert Level 4
This is often on sale at my grocer and I will buy it! It's very good on its own or mixed with fruit. I also use it with the liquid water flavorings as a substitute for soda.
Olivia A.
Rockford , IL
Very good drink! Taste really good! It good price and I can always find it on sale at my store! Get a few try it with fresh fruit really good!
Sarah F.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Mineral water can be expensive but it really does have a better taste and a little fizz to it. I really enjoy drinking it in place of pop
Danielle W.
Tampa, FL
Great taste and great price! I like mixing it with fruit or other juices. When I add another flavor it is a better substitute for soda!
Olivia K.
Wexford, PA
I love this water it is so good, and refreshing to your body! I love drinking this really at any time! One of my favorites!
Amanda P.
Birchwood, TN
Love this product such a great and refreshing taste, really quenches your thirst and is very reasonably priced
Christina H.
Portland, OR
Add this mineral water to a beverage or drink it straight for a refreshing thirst quencher.
Melissa A.
Brampton, Ontario
This is very refreshing and at a good price what can you exspect from water I mean common really