Apmexpress.com 18 PCS Makeup Brush Applicator Set uploaded by Kawmix Z.Apmexpress.com 18 PCS Makeup Brush Applicator Set uploaded by Brooke L.

BY APMEXPRESS.COM #67 in Makeup Brush Sets

Apmexpress.com 18 PCS Makeup Brush Applicator Set
I really  love this.  AND  don’t have that much makeup brushes but I really love the way they look.  My skin type is oily. I use it twice a day
Laura M.
Miami, F L 33195.
I love make up brushes.I have always been determined to find the best brushes. I have sensitive skin so I need soft bristles, but something that will hold the make up. This brand does amazing! Very affordable for all the brushes you really need to do your makeup at your likening . I do recommend this product!
shany s.
If you're looking for a good brush set that's not expensive this if the perfect to go to. I started using these when I first started makeup ever and it works and blends everything very well. The bristles are soft too. They leave off a nice natural look. I highly recommend. Give it a try!
KaylaMay E.
Durham
I love make up brushes! I have always been determined to find the best brushes. I have sensitive skin so I need soft bristles, but something that will hold the make up. This brand does amazing! It Is also good to wash, it won't ruin the brushes if you do it correctly.
Rachael O.
These brushes are very great quality! The bristles are super soft. It's great for essentials. If you are a beginner and you need a lot of brushes but don't want to spend a lot of money on individual brushes then I recommend, and they're also great for traveling.
Tara L.
Laurens
I really enjoy using this set. It's hard to find a set that's actually worth something where all the brushes do their intended job and do it well. These brushes definitely give an airbrushed look and are really soft. They aren't expensive either. I recommend them.
Keaziyah D.
These brushes are so beautiful and soft . I love these brushed and the color . I recommend this for any one that's looking for a good quality long lasting brush. And these brushes are great for a gift to a friend.
Nhi P.

This is an excellent brush. I use it to finish off my tinted moisturizer, which I apply with the RT Stippling brush, or my liquid foundation, which I apply with the RT Bold Metals 101 brush. Highly recommend.
Knashia J.
Shreveport, LA
I have brought brushes in a set but girls good for colors and then prices. I like brushes, I have smooth brown skin so all brushes are not going to work but when you do keep buying them I would buy them again
luvv P.
Very soft brushed. Do catch pigments on them real good love how they blend my makeup out. Very affordable for all the brushes you really need to do your makeup at your likening . I do recommend this product!
Ciara L.
massapequa, NY
Is this pricy? And if it's expensive is it worth it?
Jasmine T.
Warner Robins , Ga
Are these good brushes ? I've never heard of them
Amber M.
Bowling green, KY
I'm in need of a brush set. A new one. I'd love to have some ideas please. Full set, eyes, face etc etc.
How much are they?
Nina G.
I'm looking for new brushes, how are these compared to morphe brushes?