ApivitaLip Care with Propolis 44g/015oz

ApivitaLip Care with Propolis 4.4g/0.15oz

A natural hydrating & repairing lip treatmentContains olive oil, beeswax, shea butter, cocoa butter & castor oilHelps hydrate, condition & soften the lipsBlended with vitamin A, a- bisabolol & avocado oil to repair cracked lipsLoaded with propolis & balsam oil to shield lips from environmental aggressionsUnveils a smoother, plumper & healthier looking poutFree of parabens, silicones, propylene glycol & mineral oil

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ApivitaLip Care with Propolis 4.4g/0.15oz!
How would you rate this product?
Jacqueline  P.
Bella Vista, AR
2,270 reviews
ApivitaLip Care with Propolis 4.4g/0.15oz uploaded by Jacqueline  P.
I received this Apivita lip care product in my Glossybox awhile back. I’ve recently started to use it. My lips get dry easily at times, and I’ve found this to be a good lip balm. You can also wear it under a lipstick for added moisture. It’s small enough to carry with you in your purse. I do recommend this lip balm.

Looking for your answer?