Hair CareHair ProductsShampooApivita
Shampoo With Sunflower & Honey (for Colored Hair)

Apivita Shampoo With Sunflower & Honey (for Colored Hair)

by Apivita

A color protecting shampoo for color treated hair Formulated with sunflower to protect from solar radiation, damaging effects of environment & styling products Blended with honey to improve hair texture & preserve hairs natural hydration Developed with...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Apivita Shampoo With Sunflower & Honey (for Colored Hair)!
Peggy
I am using this shampoo everytime I have colored hair. After decapage and extensive dying , i.e. blond and copper dyed hair, it cleanes the sculp gently and yet doesn't affect the color. Sometimes I use it even if I don't have dyed hair because it smells great. I have oily sculp and when I have to clean my hair only gently, I use this if I don't have the respective apivita shampoo. Something that I appreciate much here is that this shampoo has a big shelf life without altering the composition.
Luciana N.
Bistrita (Bistrita-Nasaud)
Apivita Shampoo With Sunflower & Honey (for Colored Hair) uploaded by Luciana N.
This is one of my favourite shampoos. My hair is usually very sensitive and I get dendruff very quickly if I change my shampoo, but I never had any problems with this one. It leaves your hair very silky and healthy looking. Can only recommend it!

Looking for your answer?