BY APIVITA

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Feel like you keep losing your hair? Try Apivita Propoline Women's Tonic Shampoo For Thinning Hair. It helps moisturize and soothe the scalp, while protecting and strengthening the hair at the roots to prevent hair from thinning or falling out. Apivita replaces water in the Propoline line with rosemary infusion to offer antioxidant, toning, antiseptic and anti-irritant action. see more...

Review (1)
Antri C.
I have to note from the beggining that while I was using this shampoo, I was taking hair vitamins by Solgar. However, after a huge hair loss I decide to buy another APIVITA's shampoo after few years... I love it!

It might be one of their most expensive (approximately €14) shampoos but I will never regret of purchasing this shampoo. A little product goes a long way... Moreover, I have long hair and I am washing them 1-2 times a week, and I needed to purchase another shampoo after a month!!!!

Soft hair, tangled free, frizz free and almost no hair loss after 15 days or so... Love it 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕