BY APIVITA

Face Mask with Propolis - Purifying (For Oily Skin) see more...

Michael R.
Somerset , NJ
Good product I loved it so much made my face so clear the only thing is that it wasn't soo soo good for the price!!!
Eirini G.
Filotas,Kozani,Greece
So fresh and clean!! It does what it says!! Effective off course!! So thankful because I found it!! It works great for my oily skin!! I use in repeat! I love the smell!its so on point for me!! I will recommend it to my friends
Ifigenia G.
Thessaloniki, Greece
Very effective! Although the smell of propolis is a little intense the results are worth it. It clears the skin very effectively leaving it sparkling. Also, it helped me with my cystic acne problem.
Vasiliki K.
I love love love this face mask! It is so great that i bought 2 more just in case i ran out. Crazy right?! My skin is so clean and soft after useing it and i saw diference on my acne! (I have oily skin)
hris t.
Zografou
My first ever face mask. It works amazing, and as soon as you take it off, your face has no oils whatsoever, and it leaves a refreshing sensation on your face.
Alexandra P.
I love this product very much!!It helps balance acne a lot and also helps your skin to be less oily!!!Totally recommend it!
Mimi L.
Coquitlam, FL
Love it! Apivita masks in generally are great and this one is really helpful if you have uneven and acne prone skin!
Melina G.
athens
Amazing mask !! Propolis helps acne pour skin. Very effective and refreshing I would recommend this for teens!