Apivita Express Beauty Mask With Pomegranate 12 x 0.28 oz applications uploaded by Megan M.

BY APIVITA

An revitalizing and radiance mask featuring pomegranate. Ideal for dry skin, this mask moisturizes, refreshes, and rejuvenates a parched complexion.This set contains:- 12 x 0.28 oz applications It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Apivita's innovative formulas in their Express Beauty line replace water with green tea infusion to enhance the antioxidant action. This product contains 89 percent natural ingredients. see more...

Ana A.
The love anything pomegranate and this mask makes my skin super smooth and didn't break me out! I got this as a sample from Sephora. And it is somewhat expensive but if you want to splurge you should think about this product!
Stelina P.
This mask helps your skin feel hydrated more, provides radiance and life to your face. I think there are other masks that do a better job at doing what they claim to do.
Thenia X.
Drama
It’s so refreshing musk and it smells sooo nice.I truly like Apivita as a brand because of it’s pure ingredients and this mask give me a natural skin glow so I don’t need to put makeup on
Mirilă C.
This mask smells very good and it leaves the skin baby-like. The one problem I had with it is that it started itching after 2 or 3 minutes after the application.
Cristina S.
Waterloo, ON
ONE OF THE BEST skincare/natural beauty lines I've ever used!! TRULY FANTASTIC. I purchased mine in Greece, but you can order them online off of their website. SOO worth the money spent on shipping!!
Kaelyn S.