Apivita Express Beauty Mask With Grape 12 x 0.28 oz applications uploaded by Nikki G.

BY APIVITA

An intensive hydration mask featuring grape. This mask helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and expression lines while offering the skin unique softness and revitalization.This set contains:- 12 x 0.28 oz applications It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Apivita's innovative formulas in their Express Beauty line replace water with green tea infusion to enhance the antioxidant action. This product contains 99 percent natural ingredients. see more...

• How does this smell? I have issues with the smell of grape. 2 Answers
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
I love masks ! My skin is still young but I'm using this as a preventive to wrinkles and it smells really nice!
Ingriid G.
Ingriid G.
arapongas
Amo máscaras para rostos e essa é ótima vale super a pena usa-lo em seu dia a dia para deixar o rosto sempre lindoo
Nikki G.
Nikki G.
ioannina
If you are looking to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and even disappear fine lines, you are looking to the right mask. It firms and lifts the skin. I love it!!! I use it twice a week and my smile lines have disappear!!!
Ivy S.
Ivy S.
Sydney
It's okay ! Didn't really do much for me except make my skin soft and dewy.
Holly R.
Holly R.
Michigan City, IN
How does this smell? I have issues with the smell of grape.