BeautyFaceFacial SkincareApivita
Express Beauty Anti-Wrinkle and Firming Mask with Grape 12 count

Apivita Express Beauty Anti-Wrinkle and Firming Mask with Grape 12 count

by Apivita

Apivita Express Beauty Anti-Wrinkle and Firming Mask with Grape 12 count

Apivita Express Beauty Anti-Wrinkle and Firming Mask with Grape 12 count; Packages are shipped from Greece

How does this smell? I have issues with the smell of grape.
Start your review of Apivita Express Beauty Anti-Wrinkle and Firming Mask with Grape 12 count!
Sarah P.
I love masks ! My skin is still young but I'm using this as a preventive to wrinkles and it smells really nice!
Anastasia X.
I have used this mask 3 times (in a 3-week period) and I feel my skin more refreshed. A little goes a long way for me and this is a great advantage. I've bought the 2-sheet pack and after 3 uses, I still haven't used all of the product in the 1st sheet. The smell is strong, so this mask is not ideal for someone who doesn't like that. But I like a good skincare every Friday night with a strong, luxurious smell. The formula is creamy and it contains red, micro balls (😂), which do not scrub your face at all. After a couple of minutes, you can feel your skin "drinking" the mask. When you rinse it off, you'll notice that the mask does not move very easily, something that's very good to me, as this means that it gets attached on your skin. It leaves skin smooth, fragranced, without any redness at all. The formula does not make me breakout, even though it contains alcohol and perfume. I haven't noticed any huge difference on my fine lines yet, but I am considering of using it twice a week in order to see better results. Conclusion: I will continue using it twice a week for 2 more weeks and come back and give you an update. Until this point, I recommend this mask to everybody who needs a boost of hydration. Update: Only thing I noticed is that this mask contains some harmful ingredients for the skin (check it at cosdna.com), so I switched this mask to another from La Roche Posay. I hate it when brands promote the "natural" ingredients their products contain, but they end up not being that innocent and natural. Not to mention that it did nothing for my fine lines... So this is why I will give it 3 stars and not 4.
Lila M.
London
In my opinion, all the masks of Apivita are ABSO-LU-TE-LY AMAZING! I love their texture and how they feel on my skin! There is a variety for all the skin concerns. Some of my beloved ones are Green Clay, Orange, Royal Jelly, Grape and the super Ginkgo Biloba eye mask!!! I ❤️ Apivita Express Beauty Mask With Ginkgo Biloba 12 x 0.07 oz applications Apivita Express Beauty Anti-Wrinkle and Firming Mask with Grape 12 count Apivita Express Beauty Mask With Royal Jelly 12 x 0.28 oz applications Apivita Deep Cleansing Face Mask with Green Clay 1.7 oz (New Product, Exclusive Innovation) Apivita Express Beauty Mask With Pomegranate 12 x 0.28 oz applications Apivita Revitalizing Face Mask with Orange
Ivy S.
Sydney
It's okay ! Didn't really do much for me except make my skin soft and dewy.
It's okay ! Didn't really do much for me except make my skin soft and dewy.
Nikki G.
ioannina
Apivita Express Beauty Anti-Wrinkle and Firming Mask with Grape 12 count uploaded by Nikki G.
If you are looking to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and even disappear fine lines, you are looking to the right mask. It firms and lifts the skin. I love it!!! I use it twice a week and my smile lines have disappear!!!
fani K.
Rotterdam
It is a really good face mask. Even though you wouldn't expect from a mask to make a difference, this does. Even after a few uses I felt my skin improved. It is not on the affordable side, however you can find it on sale in a few pharmacies. Bigger packaging would be an improvement so you do not have to buy so many.
Thenia X.
Drama
Just great.I can see the benefits in a few uses.It just came to me as a free sample while I ordered my usual skincare from an online pharmacy and now I order this too
Ingriid G.
arapongas
Amo máscaras para rostos e essa é ótima vale super a pena usa-lo em seu dia a dia para deixar o rosto sempre lindoo