BeautyFaceFacial SkincareApivita
Deep Cleansing Face Mask with Green Clay 17 oz (New Product, Exclusive Innovation)

by Apivita

A deep cleansing natural facial mask Contains green clay to remove dirt, excess sebum & oiliness Shrinks pores & prevents the development of black spots Blended with propolis & saponaria extracts for antiseptic action Loaded with organic aloe juice,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Apivita Deep Cleansing Face Mask with Green Clay 1.7 oz (New Product, Exclusive Innovation)!
Veronica H.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I discovered Apivita in Greece and fell in love. Their line of face masks are incredible and never leave me with any sort of reaction or acne afterwards, like other brands. I will definitely be ordering this product again!
Jessica D.
Minneapolis, MN
Discovered this in Greece! Fell in love with this brand! Its so gentle on the skin and you can really feel the deep clean it provides!
Hareclea O.
Los Angeles
My face feels very clean after using this. I use it once or twice a week. The only con is that it’s a bit hard to wash off but nothing too inconvenient. It’s effective and I would definitely repurchase. Apivita Deep Cleansing Face Mask with Green Clay 1.7 oz (New Product, Exclusive Innovation)
niki R.
Athens
Apivita Deep Cleansing Face Mask with Green Clay 1.7 oz (New Product, Exclusive Innovation) uploaded by niki R.
It's a mask that I've been using 2-3 times a week since I have oily skin. Apivita Deep Cleansing Face Mask with Green Clay 1.7 oz (New Product, Exclusive Innovation) It's works amazing! My skin after using it looks and feels much cleaner and less oily. I definitely recommend for oily skins.
Elina I.
Nicosia
Great cleansing mask. It leaves my skin cleaner and smoother. Very effective actually
Elena Z.
Athens
I have acne-prone skin, even though I am 28 years old. This mask is the only product that makes my skin feel better in combination with a simple oil-free moisturiser. I have super sensitive skin so products for acne prone skin that contain salicylic acid cause me irritations. Using this mask is a great solution for a clearer purified skin. Great price point, subtle scent and easy-to-apply texture.
Marinet J.
México (tabasco)
Está. Bastante bien! No crei que esto me funcionara tambien te hidrata tanto la piel y te quita toda imperfecciones.
Laura O.
Tralee
Apivita Deep Cleansing Face Mask with Green Clay 1.7 oz (New Product, Exclusive Innovation) uploaded by Laura O.
Love this brand there so affordable and amazing high quality natural ingredients and curlty free feels amazing on my skin so natural and soft skin. Highly recommend Apivita
Rafaela  .
Trikala
Really good mask I use it at least 2 days a week it’s working for my acne skin ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Myrto A.
Nicosia
Very good mask actually it is strong in terms of cleansing. It left my skin brighter and definitely smoother

Looking for your answer?