Skin CareFacial SkincareMissha
A'PIEU Strawberry Milk One-Pack

A'PIEU Strawberry Milk One-Pack

by Missha

A glass of milk for your skin! The A'PIEU Strawberry Milk One-Pack Sheet Mask contains milk, strawberry and pearl extracts and is a quick, anytime pick-me-up for dull, dry skin.

Recommended Skin Type: Normal

Package Quantity: 1

Health Facts: Phthalate-free

Product Form: Sheet

Scent: Strawberry

Beauty Purpose: Skin tone improvement

Skin concern: Skin health

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of A'PIEU Strawberry Milk One-Pack!
Giovi P.
Tulsa, OK
A'PIEU Strawberry Milk One-Pack uploaded by Giovi P.
I originally got this because of the ADORABLE packaging and It was my first time trying a k-beauty sheet mask. The mask itself is made out of paper, instead of cellulose so it wasn't hydrating at all. It is heavily fragranced so if you're allergic or have sensitive skin I would avoid this mask. After 15 minutes, I took it off and my skin didn't feel any more moisturized, but just irritaded. :( Overall the formula needs to be improved to simpler ingredients because it didn't do anything for me. I gave it an extra ⭐ because of the packaging. Overall, won't buy again. A'PIEU Strawberry Milk One-Pack
Christine B.
Turtle Creek, PA
A'PIEU Strawberry Milk One-Pack uploaded by Christine B.
Purchased at: YesStyle
A'PIEU Strawberry Milk One-Pack A'PIEU Strawberry and Banana Milk Sheet Masks (One-Pack per pack)🍓 🍌 A’PIEU Strawberry Milk One-Pack The actual sheet mask sits well on my face and I was able to easilysmooth out the wrinkles. However, it was a bit hard to unfold and was also a bit large for my face. I don’t usually mind this because it’s usually big around the edges & you can trim that down, but the mask was quite big around the eye area (as you can see in the picture) and there is not much you can do about that! not really a big deal because I just massaged in some essence around that area. This smells just like strawberry candy, not too strong of a scent which is nice- especially for a product that sits on your face! The featured ingredients are milk essence, strawberry extract, and pearl extract! So while you're brightening your skin, you're making it soft and supple as well! 🙌🏻. Def worth the price and I would definitely buy again they have a few other varieties of sense… I actually got the banana one looking forward to using that I’m purchasing more in the future! I wish I could give it 4.5 Stars but as you know you can’t give a half star on this app. 😉 🍓
Danniel R.
Providence, UT
A'PIEU Strawberry Milk One-Pack uploaded by Danniel R.
The strawberry mask is designed to brighten and impart radiance to the skin. This mask contains 21 grams (0.74 oz) and has a fruity, strawberry scent. The mask is a little bit thicker material that has air pockets to hold lots of essence. The eye holes needed to be widened and adjusted because I found them to be irritating, but the nose and mouth holes fit well. Recommended use is after cleansing, prepare the skin with toner. Place the on the skin and adjust to fit comfortably. Leave it on for 15-20 minutes and then remove the mask and gently pat any remaining essence into the skin. After using, first off this mask has a pretty notable fruity scent and it can be kind of strong and can be kind of an irritant. The mask itself is a little bit thicker and does hold a lot of essence but it’s a little harder to adjust on the face and I felt it slipping a bit. The eye holes I found to be very irritating and the essence is kind of astringent so I think it caused a bit of a bump on my eye that went away after a little while. After removing the mask, I found that it did a good job of brightening and evening out the skin tone and it’s also quite moisturizing and nourishing. I’d recommend this to people with dry skin or people with dull skin. Avoid if you have sensitive skin. What I like: this mask has a really nice fruity scent, I personally really enjoyed it. It also has nice ingredients and is very nourishing and moisturizing. It also does a good job of brightening and evening out the skin tone. What I don’t like: this mask was very irritating around my eyes and the fragrance is probably a big irritant.
Duyen T.
A'PIEU Strawberry Milk One-Pack uploaded by Duyen T.
Purchased at: Amazon
First of all it smells so good. The mask is a pretty big for me since my face is small so the mask kinda just hanged over on the edges. The mask is soft but still sturdy. The leftover liquid in the package I usually use to apply after I take the mask off. And it milky serum than straight up liquid.
Madeleine P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Purchased at: Target
This is my favorite, favorite sheet mask. I always pick one up whenever I’m at target. It smells so sweet and is so moisturizing. When I have a bad day I like to fall asleep in it, which I know is bad for my skin but the smell is so comforting and my skin feels so fresh with it.
Dana B.
Branchville, SC
One of the best masks I’ve used for brightening. The day my skin was glowing. I will definitely be ordering more
Parker B.
A'PIEU Strawberry Milk One-Pack uploaded by Parker B.
Purchased at: Amazon
This face mask smells AMAZING, so strawberryy! It was so soothing and hydrating to my unhappy skin. Definitely would recommend this face mask! One thing though, the directions are not in English if that bothers you.
Alina E.
East Hanover, NJ
I’m in love with this brand, because everything I bought is good products! This mask is everything my skin need. It moisture, perfect smell, not bad ingredients, my skin looks good after it. I tried many types of this kind of masks from Apieu, I liked all.
Kate A.
Adamstown, MD
Purchased at: Amazon
Obsessed!! Smells amazing and feels so good on. Even awhile after taking it off my skin looks brighter and more glowy! Such cute packaging as well. I bought the variety pack but this is the first one I’ve tried and I really like it!
Cekaya L.
A'PIEU Strawberry Milk One-Pack uploaded by Cekaya L.
This product is from a Korean company. I got it shipped out from korea. This product is gentle on the skin, and kinda smells good. This is my first time trying out the face mask and company product. I would leave it on for the amount of time given, and the mask wouldn't seem dry. After I took it off, I would pat the product into my skin. My skin looked really refreshed and glowing.

Looking for your answer?