BeautyFaceFace MakeupA'PIEU
Heart On the Cheek (OR01)

A'PIEU Heart On the Cheek (OR01)

by A'PIEU

A'PIEU Heart on the cheek . Heart signal on my cheek Complete vivid heart face, Heart shaped stick blusher . Soft and moisture mellow texture / Easy & soft blending . Contains rose hipe oil, Heart Mellow complex and last fitting power . Origin : South Korea .

A'PIEU Heart on the cheek; Heart signal on my cheek Complete vivid heart face, Heart shaped stick blusher; Soft and moisture mellow texture / Easy & soft blending; Contains rose hipe oil, Heart Mellow complex and last fitting power; Origin - South Korea

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of A'PIEU Heart On the Cheek (OR01)!
Alex M.
Peekskill, NY
A'PIEU Heart On the Cheek (OR01): I’ve been using k-beauty for a while now and I have no complaints on anything so far from A’Pieu. This blush is 🌟 I’m in love with the packaging and it’s so pigmented. Unfortunately I lost it and have to buy a new one. Oh by the way, in case you’re wondering I get all of my k-beauty from YesStyle. Use my code ALEXBLENDS for a discount ☺️
Emma D.
Los Angeles
This product is hard to blend directly from the component, and don't expect a Marina and The Diamonds moment where you can just stamp on the heart and call it a day. However, when blended with a sponge, this color is so beautiful, creamy, and natural. It has such adorable packaging, and the color is just subtle enough to bring out a natural glow.
Marie-Claude R.
Montreal, QC
Cute packaging got the orange shade. You need a little it blend well. I like it a lot. Donne bonne mine et beau teint.

Looking for your answer?