BY A'PIEU

Brand from South Korea: A'PIEU. Pack Size - 110ml see more...

Allison F.
Effingham, IL
This sleeping mask is amazing and is definelty a dupe for the LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask - and cheaper too! I love this product, I just wish it came with a scoop to take the product out of the jar
Fu X.
Lansing, MI
A'Pieu is my all-time favorite asian cosmetic brand! Their products are worth the price and the quality is never disappointing. The packaging is great, the product is gentle and hydrating on the skin. I've already re-purchased and is currently still using my second one.
Amanda R.
Crosby, TX
I really like this sleeping mask. It’s a really great show for the Laneige one. I would definitely repurchase.
Valerie A.
This makes your face feel soo fresh like you just got out the shower like I would recommend this
quoia m.
Crandall, TX
All natural night mask made from Korean sea salt and which is very cool an unique and I love it
Erica D.
Orono, ME
My favorite! Works so well and I have always been a huge fan! Really good brand and quality.
Ksenia F.
I love love love this night face mask. It makes your skin look and feel very healthy and fresh in the morning. Very effective product for those who have dry and irritated skin. Great value for such big jar. I enjoy using this mask and I recommend to try it for sure.
🌟БЛОГ Д.
Dubai
I love almost all.products of this brand they are really good quality and packaging is pn point for such amall price tag
Esther K.
Love this Korean brand a lot and this is one of the highly recommended product in most of the online website