suggested searches

16%

3 star

2 star

1 star

The coffee milk mask is designed to give firming elasticity, moisturize and nourish the skin. This mask contains 21 grams (0.74 oz) and has a very milky coffee scent. The mask is a little bit thicker material that has air pockets to hold lots of essence. I found the mask had a good fit and I didn't need to adjust anything. Recommended use is after cleansing, prepare the skin with toner. Place the on the skin and adjust to fit comfortably. Leave it on for 15-20 minutes and then remove the mask and gently pat any remaining essence into the skin. After using, as mentioned above this mask does have a fragrance so keep that in mind. Apart from that, this mask is very nice, it has plenty of essence and the material is very soft and pleasant on the skin. The mask is pretty big and it makes for a really great fit. I didn't personally need to make any adjustments to the mask but if you have a very thin face the mask will be too big. The ingredients in this mask are great, apart from the mineral oil (if you have any major sensitivity avoiding this is best), and very nourishing and firming. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone with dry and aging skin. What I like: I really liked how nourishing, rich and moisturizing this mask is. I think this is one of the best masks in that series from A'PIEU. The ingredients are great and the mask has a great fit. What I don't like: I personally didn't hate the scent but I think if you have any issues please don't use this mask.
This mask is firming so i also love that! This has mineral oils! But i love this! I would recoment this to everyone who likes coffee!
I love their whole Milk line! Each mask is super lush and hydrating, and who can beat this cute milk carton packaging? Plus I love all of the options they have!