BY A'PIEU

Brand from South Korea: A'PIEU. Brightening and Lifting effect. Offers deep hydration and nutrients to your skin. How to use: 1. After washing your face, place the sheet on your face. 2. After 15 - 20 minutes, remove the sheet and dab the remaining essence on the face for absorption. see more...

Kimberly M.
Tacoma
I love this brand for sheet masks. It definitely feels hydrating. Not going to lie, one of the reasons why I bought this was because of the cute packaging!
Sarah Y.
OMG... So good. It smells amazing! Full of essence. Super milky sweet smell, like condensed milk. Leaves my skin super soft. No irritation!
Anais P.
Hattiesburg , MS
I needed to hydrate my face with all these climate changes. This mask left my face soft and hydrated like a baby.
Bee L.
p
The packaging is so cute. Smells amazing and leaves your face looking so fresh. Great price too!
Analisa S.
Hydrating and soothing in the skin. It sinks in quickly and the mask stays on the face.
Anne Z.
i loved using this! definitely multi-use and i really enjoyed how my skin felt afterwards. the packaging is incredibly cute and the product feels nice on the skin. i want to try some of their other products tbh
Anne Marie P.
Saint, QC
I love all A'pieu sheet masks! The White Milk one is my go-to when I want a burst of hydration after a long day. When I wake up in the morning, my skin looks plumped and radiant. Plus, the packaging is to die for! It makes me smile every time I pick one mask in my stash!
Ksenia F.
Great hydrating sheet face mask. It covers your face fully and works very well. Pretty effective I would say. I would recommend to try it. Got it a grocery store and will buy it again. Price is very budget friendly.
Skye b.
canada
Do sheet masks are really nice and they have really cute Packaging. I also find that they do what they say they do on the package and the sheet mask self it's not too thick.
Tanya T.
Richmond, BC
Love, love, love it! I was a big fan of the green tea milk mask and decided to give this one a shot as well. Your skin will feel so smooth and look so dewy from the milk extract in the mask. The packaging is also super cute and would be great as a stocking stuffer!