BY A'PIEU

Brand from South Korea: A'PIEU. Brightening and Lifting effect. Offers deep hydration and nutrients to your skin. How to use: 1. After washing your face, place the sheet on your face. 2. After 15 - 20 minutes, remove the sheet and dab the remaining essence on the face for absorption. see more...

Kalia L.
I purchased the set of A'PIEU Milk One-Pack face mask off Amazon for $9.99. The set comes in 7 face masks. This included white milk, strawberry milk, chocolate milk, banana milk, coffee milk, and green tea milk.
I love love love these masks. I actually purchased this set of mask TWICE because that's how much I love them.
First off, the packaging is so ADORABLE. What I love most about them is that they're so hydrating for my dry skin. It brightens my skin so well. It also leaves my skin dewy and firm without being sticky. I think it would also work great for oily/combo skin types.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
I absolutely love love love these sheet masks!! They leave your skin looking and feeling amazing at the very first use I use these atleast every other day and they have a variety to choose from that does different things for your face I would highly recommend if looking for an awesome affordable sheet mask
Miriam B.
I love all of the A'pieu milk sheet masks. They are so hydrating, and keep my skin so soft! They are one of my favorite brands for sheet masks. I wouldn't recommend purchasing them on Amazon, because they can be fake! I would buy these from a reputable K-Beauty website or store. My favorite website is BeautyTap, use the code mimwieds15 for 15% off any product not on sale. Happy masking!
Crystal K.
I really enjoyed using these Milk masks. I've tried several different scents. I really enjoyed the creamy feel of the serum. The scents are very yummy but not overwhelming. My skin was very soft and moisturized after use. I will definitely purchase these again in the future.
Sarah S.
Windermere, FL
I used a sheet mask yesterday that did not sit well with my dry, sensitive skin, so I decided to give this one a shot tonight and I am in heaven. I wasn’t a huge fan of the scent (sort of a milky, coconut-y smell) when I first put it on but I could immediately feel the moisture soaking into my skin so I couldn’t complain. I couldn’t smell it anymore after a few minutes and for the entire 20 minutes I left the mask on, I felt super relaxed and moisturized. Now my skin feels soft and smooth. I’ll definitely be buying this product again!
Abigail C.
York, PA
I’m convinced by this point that all sheet masks work the same, just do a great job of giving some extra moisture and soothing irritated skin. But I’m a sucker for good packaging, and these definitely get extra points for that, love the way these look with all my other skincare products.
Courtney S.
Santa Ana, CA
I love sheet masks, this one is pretty good! The one I purchased seemed to have a lot of essence and it was soothing when it was on my face. There wasn’t dramatic results, but my face felt soft and moisturized afterwards.
Kelsey P.
Rexburg, ID
Their milk masks are by far my most favorite sheet masks EVER. My favorite are the strawberry ones but all of them leave my skin feeling AMAZING and soft and supple afterward. They smell and feel so good.
Kelly C.
Smells great, makes my skin smooth and brightens. I like to use this mask before bed and rub in the remaining serum. I wake up with soft skin. They make other “milk” varieties as well. Love them all.
Diana T.
First of all I love the packaging of this sheetmask! It’s so cute. I found the fit to be just ok and the mask itself seems to hydrate my skin but nothing much other than that.