BY A'PIEU

Brand from South Korea: A'PIEU. For applying skincare and makeup products. see more...

• I am wanting to try a new beauty blender preferably Sili...1 Answers
Joseline S.
Rogers
This makeup silicone sponge leaves such a good blend . I have combination skin and I thought it was a gimmick but it turned out to blend nicely. It better than normal sponges because the sponge doesn’t soak up the. Foundation and waste product . I would so buy this again !
Lauren C.
The silicone sponge is one of my go to tools when it comes to makeup! Your foundation, concealer, or even liquid contour goes a long way. You save more product using the silicone sponge compared to a regular makeup sponge. It also gives great coverage. Would recommend!
~ 10/10 rating
Taylor C.
Richboro
Does not blend that well and cakes on. Maybe I don't use it right but I will be using my makeup sponge instead. It feels really nice though and I use it to put the product on and spread it out. Will not buy it again though
Sarah T.
Bloomington, IN
I do not like to apply makeup with a silisponge but I love it for applying skincare, masks, and self tanner. They don’t let you waste anything and are easy to clean.
Tamar L.
Philadelphia , PA
I regret spending my money on this product. It was just a silly trend and not even a good one! It does not blend foundation at all, it just smears it around. I was really disappointed because it was so popular! I suggest sticking with the regular beauty blender for sure.
Kara M.
Raeford
This applicator is really good I have one at home and I’m planning to get my sister one
Neli L.
Murska Sobota
WOW just wow like I first thought that it will cause strokes but NO it actually applies better than normal blender🤗❤
Madi O.
St Augustine, FL
I am wanting to try a new beauty blender preferably Silicone. Does anyone have any great ones they absolutely love? This will be my first time using one. I am looking for something that is easy to clean, doesn’t waste too much product, and affordable/comparable to what regular makeup brushes cost. Thanks in advance! :)