BY A'PIEU

Brand from South Korea: A'PIEU. Feels lightweight moisture and fresh texture on your skin. Protects against UV rays. How to use: 1. Used at the last step of skincare. 2. Gently spread over the vulnerable areas to sun rays which are face, neck, arms, and legs. 3. Reapply as needed when you spend a lot of time outdoors. see more...

Michelle T.
Davis, CA
Good standard sunscreen that easily blends into my skin. I do prefer a more satin texture in my sunscreens and this one has a slightly dewy finish that takes a while to sink in. Wouldn’t buy it again just cause the SPF content isn’t as high as other standard Asian sunscreens
gregg b.
Philadelphia
this is my everyday sunscreen. has a pleasant citrus smell too it, doesn’t leave a white cast on my skin. not something i would use under makeup, definitely doesn’t dry matte, but on its own feels nice on my skin.
Amanda R.
Crosby, TX
This is my holy grail sunscreen. Moisturizer plus sun care all in one without a white cast. Plus it’s very affordable!
Jasmin L.
Offenburg
It is in fact the best sunscreen I have ever used. Ir smells like mandarins and leaves no white film on your face after your apply it. absorbs perfectly and can be used as a makeup base without it messing up the foundation. It really locks in the moisture and is very light weight. I am on my 2nd bottle now and definitely will buy again.
Elise D.
I don't love this product. It does its job, but it feels a bit heavy and greasy on my skin. I like to use it when I don't have a lot of face makeup. I would definitely recommend not to use it under foundation. Than your makeup will feel very cakey. The smell is quite strong but is nice.
Mae M.
I like that this sunscreen has safe ingredients and will not clog pores. It is also a mineral base sunscreen which I prefer and this doesn't hive me a sticky feeling after application and blends in well.