BY A'PIEU

Brand from South Korea: A'PIEU. Feels lightweight moisture and fresh texture on your skin. Protects against UV rays. How to use: 1. Used at the last step of skincare. 2. Gently spread over the vulnerable areas to sun rays which are face, neck, arms, and legs. 3. Reapply as needed when you spend a lot of time outdoors. see more...

Cianelle M.
Frankfort, IL
HG sunscreen!! It has a citrus scent, but not overpowering. It doesn't have white cast, works great under makeup and doesn't feel sticky at all. It's such an amazing sunscreen for its price that I'm never replacing it. For $8-10 you get a good amount that will last you for months with everyday use. I've taken this to NY, Florida, San Diego and Texas. Always remember to wear sunscreen even if it's gloomy outside, the UV rays are still shining through even though there's no sun beaming down on you! You can find this on Amazon, and they have different types as well, just a few dollars more because of the seller but if you're looking for a good face sunscreen to use for everyday
Marie M.
Gilford, NH
This is a smooth creamy sunscreen that is somewhat moisturizing. Light fresh scent, no irritation. My only problem and what caused me to deduct a star, was that my concealer and all foundations I tried ball up when applied over this. This does perform well and did not break me out.
Yuxiao W.
Amherst, MA
My all times favorite, holy grail item! The scent is so light and natural, and the sunscreen feels like lotion on the face, which makes it great to apply under makeup!
Michelle T.
Davis, CA
Good standard sunscreen that easily blends into my skin. I do prefer a more satin texture in my sunscreens and this one has a slightly dewy finish that takes a while to sink in. Wouldn’t buy it again just cause the SPF content isn’t as high as other standard Asian sunscreens
gregg b.
Philadelphia
this is my everyday sunscreen. has a pleasant citrus smell too it, doesn’t leave a white cast on my skin. not something i would use under makeup, definitely doesn’t dry matte, but on its own feels nice on my skin.
Linda N.
Hayward
This sunscreen works really well with my foundation. It also doesn't have a white cast and is really easy to apply, almost like a lotion!
Amanda R.
Crosby, TX
This is my holy grail sunscreen. Moisturizer plus sun care all in one without a white cast. Plus it’s very affordable!
Grace J.
Favorite sunscreen. Not expensive, feels nice. Although it comes out a white lotion, I have not experienced any sort of white cast. Did not experience any irritation or breakouts, doesn’t feel heavy.
Jasmin L.
Offenburg
It is in fact the best sunscreen I have ever used. Ir smells like mandarins and leaves no white film on your face after your apply it. absorbs perfectly and can be used as a makeup base without it messing up the foundation. It really locks in the moisture and is very light weight. I am on my 2nd bottle now and definitely will buy again.
Elise D.
I don't love this product. It does its job, but it feels a bit heavy and greasy on my skin. I like to use it when I don't have a lot of face makeup. I would definitely recommend not to use it under foundation. Than your makeup will feel very cakey. The smell is quite strong but is nice.